2021年5月4日 9:16 PM #9291暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年5月4(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer dismisses Treasury Secretary Yellen’s inflation assessment (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/04/jim-cramer-dismisses-treasury-secretary-yellens-inflation-assessment.html)
- Earlier on Tuesday, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said: “It may be that interest rates will have to rise somewhat to make sure that our economy doesn’t overheat.”
- “For Yellen, I think it’s reminiscent of her worst call at the Fed, when she decided to tighten in December 2015 after years of low rates,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
Cutting through the confusion: (1) A two quarter back market? — Janet Yellen vs Jay Powell; (2) Inflation Impact — [Win] FCX, CLX, NUE, [Draw] DD, [Lose] KR, ACI; (3) Tech conundrum: Semiconductors — Lam Research, Applied Materials
(2) Executive Interview: Goodyear CEO says company is not worried about potential rubber shortage (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/04/goodyear-ceo-shrugs-off-worries-about-potential-rubber-shortage.html)
Goodyear Tire & Rubber CEO Rich Kramer dismissed fears that a shortage in the supply of rubber could impact the tire business, blaming the issue on speculation and China’s practices.
(3) [No Video Clip] Off-the-Chart — Ticker: UPS, FDX
Bottom Line: “The charts suggest that UPS might need to cool off while FDX plays catch-up.”, “Long Term, I think UPS is the superior Co. — I suggest buying some here, using a pullback to buy more.”
(4) Barcode company Zebra Tech CEO on how Covid-19 changed buying behaviors (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/04/barcode-company-zebra-tech-ceo-on-how-covid-19-changed-buying-habits.html)
Automation and digitization are picking up steam as smaller businesses follow Covid-19 essential companies’ footsteps to adopt new business practices, Zebra Technologies CEO Anders Gustafsson said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Applied Materials ‘is the stock to watch’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/04/cramer-lightning-round-applied-materials-is-the-stock-to-watch.html)
- British American Tobacco: “I don’t recommend tobacco stocks.”
- Nano Dimension: “Everyone loves 3D because Cathie Wood loves 3D. If Cathie Wood loves 3D, then I love 3D.”
- Service Corporation International: “You can’t invest in taxes, you can’t invest in death. This is SCI. I think it’s a good stock. Always have.”
- Generac: “That was an unbelievable quarter. They shot the lights out and I am a big believer of Generac and have been for ages.”
- UFP Industries: “It’s right up there with Home Depot, it’s right up there with Lowe’s, I’m putting it up there with Trex and with Azek. It’s just a good company and you’ve got horse sense, and so do your kids.”
- II-VI: “I think you’ve got a good idea.”
- Applied Materials: “This is the stock to watch because they reported an unbelievable quarter. One of the best quarters in the world … I think this stock is going to make a stand at about $118 and at that price, buy.”
- Fast Acquisition: “I have to do more work.”
- Standard Motor Products: “I’ve always liked them. I like automotive. I don’t understand why this stock has been stalled because automotive is so strong.”
- Baidu: “I like Alibaba. I can endorse going to Baidu because the stock is down so much. I don’t know how much more they can throw at the darned thing.”
Ticker: BTI, NDM, SCI, GNRC, UFPI, HD, LOW, TREX, AZEX, IIVI, AMAT, FST, SMP, BIDU, BABA
(6) Investors should buy, not sell, after Tuesday’s sell-off, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/04/jim-cramer-advises-investors-buy-not-sell-after-tuesdays-sell-off.html)
- “Even though we had a brutal sell-off today, we’re still in one of the greatest second chance markets I’ve ever seen,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “We’ve seen this happen countless times people, yet it’s very hard for people to remember that you’re supposed to buy, not sell, when stocks are collapsing,” the “Mad Money” host said after stocks sold off in Tuesday’s session.
- “I think that Eli Lilly, which we own for the charitable trust … represents real value versus the rest of the market,” he said.
Ticker: MRK, BMY, ABBV, LLY, UPS, PEP, CLX
Other Stock Discussed (calls with audiences): Cisco (CSCO) [will do great], Rite Aid （RAD) [just OK, Walgreen and CVS are better], CSX (CSX)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年5月4(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。