Mad Money: 2021年5月7(金)の放送の要点

• このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
      暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)
      キーマスター

2021年5月7(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ&トランスクリプト(英文)が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。

(1) Cramer’s week ahead: The stock market can keep climbing ‘now that the Fed remains our friend’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/07/jim-cramers-week-ahead-the-stock-market-can-keep-climbing-.html)

• CNBC’s Jim Cramer looks ahead to next week’s major stock market events, which includes a host of corporate earnings reports.
      • “Now that the Fed remains our friend, I bet we can keep climbing,” the “Mad Money” host said.
      • Companies that are releasing numbers include Disney, Airbnb and Palantir Technologies.

(2) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview; Planet Fitness, Inc.

Ticker: PLNT

(3) [No Video Clip] The Honest Company, Inc.

Ticker: HNST

(4) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Elanco Animal Health Incorporated

Ticker: ELAN

(5) Cramer’s lightning round: American Airlines is good, but Southwest is better (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/07/cramers-lightning-round-southwest-airlines-is-better-than-american.html)

• Calix: “I like Calix. I like that it’s high-speed, but I’ve got to tell you, you know I’m a conservative person. Infinera, Calix, those are good. I’d actually rather just have high speed, so I’m actually going to do the unthinkable and recommend Comcast, which is the company that I work for. But it does have the best high-speed business.”
      • Esports Entertainment Group: “I just looked at this company, and I think it’s really good. I was putting together a bunch of online gambling companies. There’s one in Canada that I was looking at. I’m looking at DraftKings. You’ve got to look at [Penn National]. This is a very good company. I think you’re in good company with it.”
      • Fidelity National Information Services: “It’s a terrific payments service company. It doesn’t get nearly enough credit. I like it very much. I think it goes higher, and if you want to buy more, I’m fine with that.”
      • American Airlines: “American Airlines is good. Southwest is better. I know Southwest is higher, and I know American Airlines is cheaper on any sort of price-to-whatever. Doesn’t matter. Best of breed is LUV.”
      • Rigel Pharmaceuticals: “This is really, really tough. It’s got a lot of different inflammatory, autoimmune competition out there. And so the speculative stocks that are in that business, I’m not going to call it a fav. I’m just not.”
      • Enterprise Product Partners: “Enterprise, I believe, can cover that dividend. … This company is more than just oil and gas. It’s also all sorts of plastics. It’s got a lot of fractionators. It is a well-run company, and the answer is it’s a buy.”
      • Luminar Technologies: “Autonomous vehicles, I’ve had it up to here with autonomous vehicles. … I’m not going to recommend Luminar Technologies.”

Ticker: CALX, GMBL, FIS, AAL, LUV, RIGL, EPD, LAZR

(6) Don’t overreact to a stock’s post-earnings decline because the market can be wrong, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/07/jim-cramer-do-not-overreact-to-a-stocks-post-earnings-decline.html)

• Investors cannot overreact to a stock’s initial post-earnings movement, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Friday.
      • “Trust your instincts, people, not the direction of the stock,” the “Mad Money” host said. “If you do the homework, then more often than not your judgment should be better than the market’s itself.”
      • Recent stock moves following earnings releases from DraftKings, Penn National Gaming and Nucor demonstrate why that is, Cramer said.

Ticker: DKNG, PENN, CNC, NUE

Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): American Tower Corporation (AMT), Moderna (MRNA), Poshmark (POSH),

参考: この日の放送に関するその他のサイトへのリンク

Disclaimer

前回のエピソード 次回のエピソード

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • トピック「Mad Money: 2021年5月7(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。