2021年5月19日 9:12 PM #9428暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年5月19(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer bets stocks will gain from the collapse in crypto, speculative assets (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/19/cramer-bets-stocks-will-gain-from-the-collapse-in-crypto-spec-assets.html)
- “We need to accept the beatdown in speculative assets for the greater good of the entire stock market,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “This speculative meltdown can temporarily weigh on the entire market, sure, but once the speculators get shaken out, I’m betting it’s a win for the Dow and definitely the S&P,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- Cramer recommended investors take profit in the volatile crypto market to take advantage of stocks that benefit from a growing economy.
(2) Executive Interview: GFL Environmental CEO on evolving recycling business (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/19/gfl-environmental-ceo-on-evolving-recycling-business.html)
GFL Environmental CEO Patrick Dovigi discussed how the business of recycling has shifted in recent years.
(3) Executive Interview: Take-Two CEO says margins are improving as game downloads near 90% of sales (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/19/take-two-reports-improving-margins-as-game-downloads-near-90percent-of-sales.html)
- Digital downloads of video games are taking a larger share of sales at Take-Two Interactive, the video game publisher behind the Grand Theft Auto and NBA 2K franchises.
- CEO Strauss Zelnick expects the growth to continue, but sees physical stores playing a key part of its strategy.
- “We need to be where the consumer is,” he said.
(4) Executive Interview: Cisco CEO on supporting in-person, hybrid and remote work cultures (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/19/cisco-ceo-on-supporting-in-person-hybrid-and-remote-work-cultures.html)
Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins discussed how the networking products company is benefiting from three workplace trends taking place spurred in part by the coronavirus pandemic.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: MicroVision is a battleground stock (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/19/cramers-lightning-round-microvision-is-a-battleground-stock.html)
- Cerence: “I’m not playing.”
- Lithium Americas: “It’s a yawn, for me. I want great innovation. I don’t want minerals, I want innovation and I just don’t see it happening there.”
- Blink Charging: “We’re going to let this [EV] area cool down.”
- Marvell Technology: “It’s a good place [to be].”
- MicroVision: “It’s a battleground. It’s considered to be a tug-of-war between the longs and the shorts … I want you to take a substantial amount of your money out. I don’t care if it’s the greatest stock ever, you are a winner, sir … Please, take some off the table.”
- Oracle: “It’s been just a smoke show. I mean, I cannot believe that everyone has decided that Oracle is a great value here … I’m not going to fight Oracle because I happen to like [CEO] Safra Catz too much.”
- GlaxoSmithKline: “I don’t think that yield is safe. I truly want GlaxoSmithKline to do well … I am not a big of a fan of it as I once was and I’m glad the stock’s back, so maybe you can take a little off the table if things don’t work out. That would be my suggestion to you.”
- CoStar: “My take is they should just come on [‘Mad Money’] before I opine.”
Ticker: CRNC, LAC, BLNK, MRVL, MVIS, ORCL, GSK, CSGP
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Newmont Corporation (NEM), Lithia Motors (LAD)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年5月19(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。