2021年5月24日 9:41 PM #9452暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年5月24(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says the market is set up well for stocks to keep rallying. Here’s why (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/24/jim-cramer-says-stocks-are-likely-to-keep-rallying-heres-why.html)
- Monday’s gains on Wall Street may be part of a sustained rally for stocks, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “I’ll say stocks could keep running until something systemic happens, because the market’s set up pretty darned well for the foreseeable future,” the “Mad Money” host contended.
- In general, Cramer sees a number of factors that are limiting selling pressure in the market.
What’s driving the market higher? — Absence of IPOs (eg. OTLY, SQSP) , Demise of the SPACS, Pandemic Savings, Crypto Turmoil Curtailed, Buybacks, Capital Gains worries subsiding, Money Following into Index Funds
(2) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview — Ticker: MLM
(3) [No Video Clip] Ticker: RBLX [wait for pull back, but can buy small position right now]
(4) Executive Interview: Utz CEO says expanding into dollar stores is a promising way to help grow sales (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/24/utz-ceo-expanding-into-dollar-stores-is-promising-way-to-grow-sales.html)
Dylan Lissette, the chief executive of Utz, told CNBC’s Jim Cramer that expansion into dollar stores is promising way for the snack maker to boost sales.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Dump shares of Nio and buy Tesla instead (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/24/cramers-lightning-round-dump-shares-of-nio-and-buy-tesla-instead-.html)
- Vale S.A.: “I can’t believe that I’m actually going to recommend Vale, but I’m going to recommend it because I just think this is a multi-year move. I do like Cleveland-Cliffs more, though, OK? Because I don’t trust that whole country to get it right. Cleveland-Cliffs is better.”
- Nucor: “Listen to me on Nucor, it’s a multi-year move. … Remember, it is the best-performing stock in the S&P so far this year. When Nucor gets going, that is nothing. It’s a multi-year move. The moves are either two or three years, so a reasonable price target? No. You have to have a reasonable timeline, and the timeline is several years out.”
- Nio: “You should be switching. You should be in Tesla. Remember the piece that we did with Larry Williams… a couple weeks ago which said this is the single best time to buy Tesla, right here, right now? That’s what you’re going to do tomorrow.”
- Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings Corp. V: “That’s SoFi. I like SoFi. That’s [CEO] Anthony Noto. He’s on his game. I think you’re fine with it. I’d buy some.”
Ticker: VALE, CLF, NUE, NIO, TESLA, IPOE,
(6) Cramer says he’s confident inflation will not end up crushing U.S. economy (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/24/cramer-confident-inflation-will-not-end-up-crushing-us-economy.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said he’s not concerned the U.S. economy will face runaway inflation during its Covid recovery.
- Instead, the “Mad Money” host predicted a “soft landing” once supply chain and wage pressures ease.
- “We may finally have some real inflation, but I don’t think their dire predictions of financial catastrophe will suddenly start coming true,” he said.
Much ado about nothing? – The state of the consumer, retail spending, inflated wages, Commodity inflation
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Skyworks Solutions (SWKS), Facebook (FB)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年5月24(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。