2021年5月27日 8:51 PM #9477暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年5月27(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer: Investors must not rush to judgment right after an earnings report (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/27/jim-cramer-investors-must-not-rush-to-judgment-right-after-earnings.html)
- Investors must avoid making snap judgments about quarterly earnings and other corporate headlines before buying or selling a stock, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday.
- The “Mad Money” host said the negative initial reaction to Snowflake’s financial results shows why it’s important to thoughtfully digest the numbers.
Ticker: SNOW, BYND
(2) Executive Interview: Salesforce’s signature Dreamforce conference to be held in person this year, Benioff says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/27/salesforces-dreamforce-conference-to-be-held-in-person-in-2021.html)
- Salesforce will hold its annual Dreamforce conference in person in 2021.
- The high-profile software convention was conducted all remotely due to the pandemic last year.
- Dreamforce attendees in the U.S. will have to be fully vaccinated against Covid.
(3) Executive Interview: Gap CEO says the retailer’s ‘cool’ factor and Walmart’s scale make tie-up the perfect match (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/27/gap-ceo-retailers-cool-factor-and-walmarts-scale-make-tie-up-.html)
- Gap CEO Sonia Syngal thinks Walmart is the perfect partner for the apparel retailer, as the two companies endeavor to launch a new home brand together.
- “This is a new chapter for us,” Syngal told CNBC’s Jim Cramer. “We’re excited about the scale of Walmart, coupled with the cool of Gap.”
- Gap also on Thursday reported fiscal first-quarter sales that surpassed pre-pandemic levels, and the company raise its full-year outlook.
(4) Executive Interview: Williams-Sonoma CEO sees opportunity to grow sales through business-to-business market (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/27/williams-sonoma-ceo-on-disrupting-business-to-business-market.html)
Williams-Sonoma CEO Laura Alber appeared on “Mad Money with Jim Cramer” on Thursday, explaining the various growth opportunities she sees for the retailer.
(5) Executive Interview: HP CEO defends share buyback program, says the stock is still undervalued (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/27/hp-ceo-defends-share-buyback-program-says-stock-is-still-undervalued.html)
In an interview with “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer, HP Inc. CEO Enrique Lores defended the company’s share buyback program despite concerns about the stock’s price.
(6) Cramer’s lightning round: Stem is a good infrastructure play (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/27/cramers-lightning-round-stem-is-a-good-infrastructure-play-.html)
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp.: “It has run out of gas because we’re not going natural gas. I’m sorry.”
- Stem Inc.: “Stem is good. I like the idea of what they’ve got. Good infrastructure play.”
- LKQ Corporation: “You know I’ve liked LKQ. That’s the best way to make a new car from old parts.”
Ticker: CLNE, STEM, LKW
(7) Executive Interview: Mondelez CEO calls $2 billion Chipita acquisition a win for both companies (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/27/mondelez-ceo-calls-2-billion-chipita-acquisition-a-win-for-both-companies.html)
- Mondelez CEO Dirk Van de Put said on “Mad Money with Jim Cramer” that the company’s latest acquisition is a “win win situation.”
- The snack company acquired Chipita, a Greek company whose croissants and baked snacks helped it generate $580 million in sales last year.
- Shares of Mondelez have risen 8% this year, giving it market value of $89.2 billion.
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年5月27(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。