2021年6月8日 8:58 PM #9551暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年6月8日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Wall Street Bets targets Wendy’s with new stock buying strategy, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/08/wendys-stock-rallies-on-new-reddit-trading-strategy-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wall Street Bets is flexing its muscle after putting a different trading strategy to work in Wendy’s Tuesday.
- “Now they’re spreading their wings, even into an institutional favorite like Wendy’s with a very low short position,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- Without the help of a short squeeze, Wendy’s shares rallied almost 26% to a record after Reddit users endorsed the stock in a popular investing forum.
(2) Executive Interview: Activision Blizzard CEO on Call of Duty Endowment for working veterans (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/06/08/activision-blizzard-ceo-on-call-of-duty-endowment-for-working-veterans.html)
Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Bobby Kotick explained how the video game developer behind the Call of Duty franchise is helping military veterans find jobs.
(3) Executive Interview: Thor Industries racks up $14 billion order backlog amid sustained RV demand (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/08/thor-industries-racks-up-14-billion-order-backlog-amid-sustained-rv-demand.html)
- Thor Industries CEO Bob Martin said the company has a year’s worth of orders to fulfill as dealer recreational vehicle inventories continue to decline.
- The manufacturer’s order backlog was worth $14.32 billion at the end of April, up from $10.81 billion from late January.
- “We have backlogs that are full of retail orders, so those will hit the dealer’s lot and then leave, and so we’re still not able to build inventory at our dealer’s lots,” Martin said.
(4) Executive Interview: Biohaven CEO says drug approval is ‘monumental’ for migraine patients (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/08/biohaven-ceo-says-drug-approval-is-monumental-for-migraine-patients.html)
- Biohaven CEO Vlad Coric told CNBC Tuesday a recent approval of the company’s migraine drug will “change the paradigm” of migraine prevention and treatment.
- Nurtec ODT is the first pill approved for both acute treatment and prevention of migraines, according to Coric.
- “This is going to change the paradigm in which migraine is treated,” he said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Gap stock is going higher (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/08/cramer-lightning-round-gap-stock-is-going-higher.html)
- Kimberly-Clark: “Jimmy Chill’s concerned because the only reason I would buy that stock right now is that 3.5% yield because that was not a good quarter. I’m even going to go far as to say that was a bad quarter.”
- Allegiant Travel: “I like it. It’s a pure travel play, and we want to get as many travel plays we can because we know that people are starting to go away, and they’re a beneficiary.”
- Gap: “Did anyone see the Kanye West, the single $200 jacket today? I thought it looked great, and it’s the first of many. Gap is reinventing itself right in front of our eyes, and the stock is going I think higher.”
- Pitney Bowes: “PBI is engineering a turnaround, and I think that the turnaround could be real, but I’ve got to hear back from [CEO] Marc [Lautenbach].”
Ticker: KMB, ALGT, GPS, , PBI
(6) [No Video Clip] — Mastercard (MA)
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Coinbase (COIN)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年6月8日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。