2021年6月9日 7:53 PM #9556暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年6月9日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer says he’s ‘not against’ GameStop, AMC at current trading levels (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/09/cramer-says-hes-not-against-gamestop-amc-at-current-trading-levels.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said GameStop and AMC Entertainment are presenting buying opportunities as the companies prepare to reinvent themselves.
- “If you’ve ridden them up from much lower levels, take a little off the table,” the “Mad Money” host said. “These stories could always get dinged.”
- “These companies now have the ability to reinvent themselves because higher stock prices have allowed them to raise capital,” he said.
(2) Crowdstrike CEO on the evolution of ransomware: ‘It’s become big game hunting’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/09/crowdstrike-ceo-on-evolving-ransomware-its-become-big-game-hunting.html)
- Crowdstrike CEO George Kurtz said Wednesday the cybersecurity firm has had to combat tougher challenges as adversarial hackers advance.
- “Now the adversaries are taking a page out of nation-state actors,” he said in a “Mad Money” interview.
- “It’s become big game hunting as opposed to just traditional ransomware,” he said.
(3) [No Video Clip] Stable coin — “as cryptocurrency rises in popularity, Cramer’s breaking down the third largest crypto, Tether, to see how it differs from others and how investors should approach this name in the volatile crypto space. ”
(4) Ex-CFTC chairman Timothy Massad says more disclosures for stablecoins are needed (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/06/09/ex-cftc-chairman-more-disclosures-needed-for-tether-other-stablecoins.html)
Timothy Massad, the former chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, joined Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to discuss what many people consider the biggest risk to the crypto economy.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Roblox is ‘a great long-term story’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/09/cramer-lightning-round-roblox-is-a-great-long-term-story.html)
- Roblox: “It’s just a great long-term story. I waffle over how expensive it is, but, boy, is it a great story.”
- Global Payments: “This is a very good company, Global Payments. I’m recommending it. It is a very good company. I would be a buyer.”
- Stryker: “Stryker’s an excellent company. I like the device business very much. I happen to like Medtronic more than Stryker, but that’s a good one.”
- Stem Inc: “We looked into Stem. It’s an energy storage company. We liked it. We thought it was pretty proprietary.”
Ticker: RBLX, GPN, MNMD, SYK, STEM
(6) Activision Blizzard CEO on Call of Duty Endowment for working veterans (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/06/08/activision-blizzard-ceo-on-call-of-duty-endowment-for-working-veterans.html)
Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Bobby Kotick explained how the video game developer behind the Call of Duty franchise is helping military veterans find jobs.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年6月9日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。