2021年6月14日 8:26 PM #9692暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年6月14日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Fed leaves interest rates unchanged (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/14/jim-cramer-own-these-stocks-if-the-fed-leaves-interest-rates-unchanged.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer recommended a handful of industrial and energy stocks for investor to own, should the Federal Reserve keep interest rates unchanged.
- “These are the kind of companies that thrive when economies around the world are growing, and that’s exactly what I expect,” he said.
Flying off the shelves
– Senior Growth stocks (FB, GOOGL, MSFT, ADBE, SQ, AMZN, NFLX, NVDIA CRS, AAPL, PYPL)
– Junior growth stocks (TWLO, ROKU, CRWD, ETSY, DOCU) — loved by Cathey Woods
Clean up on aisle seven
– industrials (CAT, CLF, CVX, XOM, PXD)
– bank stocks (JPM, GS, BAC)
(2) Off-the-Chart: Cramer says a ‘late-June swoon’ could create opportunities in stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/14/cramer-says-a-late-june-swoon-could-create-opportunities-in-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer flagged a seasonal traded from noted technician Larry Williams, who is forecasting a decline in the S&P 500 at the end of the month.
- “If history is any guide, next week’s gonna be ugly,” Cramer said on “Mad Money.”
- “If you’re a nimble trader, you might want to sell the S&P [Friday or] at the opening next Monday then swap back in near the end of the week,” Cramer said.
(3) Executive Interview: American Express CEO says U.S. travel, dining spending is nearing full recovery (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/14/american-express-ceo-us-travel-dining-spending-is-nearing-full-recovery.html)
- American Express CEO told CNBC that travel bookings have nearly reached their 2019 levels.
- “When we look at our travel numbers, our travel bookings in May were 95% of what they were in May of 2019,” he said in a “Mad Money” interview.
- The credit company is seeing a rebound in restaurant spending, too.
(4) Executive Interview: Solana Labs CEO discusses faster, more energy-efficient blockchain (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/06/14/solana-labs-ceo-discusses-faster-more-energy-efficient-blockchain.html)
Solana Labs CEO Anatoly Yakovenko explained how Solana, a blockchain supporting crypto apps, enables 1 billion people to go fully interconnected without an intermediary.
Stock: Solana Labs Inc. (private)
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Time to buy ViacomCBS (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/14/cramer-lightning-round-time-to-buy-viacomcbs.html)
- Johnson & Johnson: “JNJ is kind of a, it’s a Teflon stock. It just goes up no matter what, and that’s because it has a big drug pipeline, and that’s why you should own the stock.”
- Lockheed Martin: “I think that Jim Taiclet, I think he’s money … I say go with him.”
- Vulcan Materials: “It’s time to pick some up … That does well if there’s a housing boom. I know it’s got a bad chart, that’s what’s sending it down. Maybe you wait a week or two, but boy is that a good company.”
- ViacomCBS: “I kind of like the media stocks. Ever since that Archegos, they’ve given up the ghost. Let’s go back to them. I think they’re going to have a pretty good fall and I like Viacom here. I think they did a good job, and I think it’s time to buy it.”
- OraSure Tech: “There’s like so many guys doing this. Can’t do it. I’m sorry.”
Ticker: JNJ, LMT, VMC, VIAC, OSUR
(6) [No Video Clip] What to do MEME?? — Ticker: CRSR, LOGI, WEN
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences):Bumble (BMBL) [like the company, should be bought not sold], Clorox (CLX) [hold until yield hit 3% then buy], Dave & Buster’s (PLAY), Camping World Holdings (CWH) [THO make more sense]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年6月14日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。