2021年6月16日 9:57 PM #9709暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年6月16日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says investors should ‘stay the course’ after Fed Chair Powell’s policy outlook (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/16/cramer-reacts-to-powells-comments-investors-should-stay-the-course.html)
- “Arguably, you don’t need to do a thing” after Fed Chairman Jerome Powell’s press conference, CNBC’s Jim Cramer told investors Wednesday.
- “I think you should simply stay the course, maybe using this decline to buy some high-quality stocks,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Albertsons CEO says customers have so far been able to handle higher inflation (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/16/albertsons-ceo-customers-have-handled-higher-inflation-so-far.html)
- Grocery chain Albertsons is seeing higher levels of inflation than in the past, CEO Vivek Sankaran told CNBC.
- “That said, it’s happening in an environment where the consumer is really strong,” Sankaran said on “Mad Money.”
- As a result, he said, “we haven’t seen the consumer affected yet by that level of inflation.”
(3) Executive Interview: Why the CEO of LyondellBasell expects the business cycle to be ‘stronger for longer’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/06/16/lyondellbasell-ceo-expects-business-cycle-to-be-stronger-for-longer.html)
LyondellBasell CEO Bob Patel told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday’s that he expects the strong business environment to persist as supply and demand remains out of balance.
(4) Centene CEO explains why the managed care company is focusing on expanding margins (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/06/16/centene-ceo-explains-why-the-managed-care-company-is-focusing-on-expanding-margins.html)
Centene Chairman and CEO Michael Neidorff joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money,” detailing the managed-care company’s decision to focus on margin expansion.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: AMD is a buy ‘right here, right now’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/16/cramers-lightning-round-amd-is-a-buy-right-here-right-now-.html)
- Martin Marietta Materials: “Well-run company. Doesn’t need the stimulus, doesn’t need the infrastructure package. Just needs for this country to stay on course. Might be a little rocky here, but I like it.”
- Bank of America: “We’re saying that over the next four or five days, there could be some weakness in the market, but I agree that Bank of America is an excellent institution and if you think that rates ultimately will have to go up — which the Fed certainly said — Bank of America is going to go higher, so I am in favor of holding and then buying a couple days from now.”
- CRISPR Therapeutics: “Here’s the problem with CRISPR, if they called it anything else other than CRISPR, people wouldn’t be drawn to it, but people are so into CRISPR stuff they’re like, ‘Oh, let me buy this one.’ I’ve got to tell you: I honestly would prefer to see you in Vertex, which has just got hammered, or Regeneron, where the news is very good.”
- Advanced Micro Devices: “May of last year it was at $52, now it’s $80. Lisa Su is doing an amazing job. Here’s what I think happens ultimately: I think when that Xilinx deal closes, that stock just soars. I’m urging you to buy it right here, right now.”
- AT&T: Not recommended
Ticker: MLM, BAC, CRSP, AMD, T,
(6) [No Video Clip] Taking a look back and examine how far
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Slack Technology (WORK) [Sell. charitable trust own CRM], Norwegian Cruise (NCLH)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年6月16日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。