Mad Money: 2021年6月18日(金)の放送の要点

• このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
      暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)
      キーマスター

2021年6月18日(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ&トランスクリプト(英文)が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。

(1) Cramer’s week ahead: ‘The sell-off probably isn’t done’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/18/jim-cramers-week-ahead-the-sell-off-probably-isnt-done.html)

• Upcoming public comments from the Fed’s James Bullard and Jerome Powell are crucial market events, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Friday.
      • Nike and FedEx also will offer key insight when they report earnings next week, the “Mad Money” host said.

Ticker: ADBE, AMD, AMZN

Bottom Line: “We said we would have a a bearish Friday and most likely a re-run Monday… And then, you can start picking up some singles and doubles later next week.”

(2) [No Video Clip] Cramer’s on How to React to the Market Decline

Bottom Line: “buy wait until end of next week , buy AMZN on Monday only if its down”

(3) Jim Cramer says the ‘Ark Invest phenomenon’ appears to be over for now (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/18/jim-cramer-says-the-ark-invest-phenomenon-appears-to-be-over-for-now.html)

• “It seems pretty clear that the Ark Invest phenomenon is no longer in play,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Friday.
      • The “Mad Money” host attributed that to recent outflows experienced by Ark Invest’s family of funds.
      • “We’re not seeing major outflows here, but the era of Cathie Wood propping these stocks up with her own buying bazooka, I think, it appears to be over,” Cramer said.

(4) Executive Interview: Flexport CEO says resolving global shipping delays ‘may take a while’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/18/flexport-ceo-resolving-global-shipping-delays-may-take-a-while.html)

• There is no single fix to resolving the shipping delays across the globe, Flexport CEO Ryan Petersen told CNBC Friday.
      • Petersen said his company is using machine learning to fit more items in each container, delivering some improvement.
      • However, until the flow of goods falls below normal, pre-Covid levels, “it’s really going to be very hard to resolve,” he said.

(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Stay away from GoodRx for now (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/18/cramers-lightning-round-stay-away-from-goodrx-for-now.html)

• SoFi: “I am a buyer of [CEO] Anthony Noto. I think he does a great job. But candidly, he’s also been my friend since 1995.”
      • GoodRx: “I like GoodRx, the coupon business. But I’ve got to tell you, I just have this bad feeling. They’re up against Amazon in some way, shape or form — or, at least, that’s what the market thinks. That’s more important because they really aren’t, but people always fear Amazon. I’m going to say you have to stay away for now. … It’s got an Amazon issue.”
      • Ashford Hospitality Trust: Sell
      • Williams-Sonoma: “It is amazing that that stock is going down. You are completely right. I don’t think it should be going down. The problem is it’s up 48%, and everybody is trying to nail down profits. But [CEO] Laura Alber is going a great job. I am a buyer, not a seller, of Williams-Sonoma.”
      • Vizio: “People have given up on this company. I think it’s wrong to give up on it. I still it expect it to come down a little bit more as people are in panic mode. Vizio, I say let it go to $18, maybe $17, and then I would [buy].”
      • C3 AI: “People don’t even understand what the company does. … Other people are bailing, so let’s wait until they’re done bailing and we can buy it lower.”

Ticker: SOFI, GDRX, AMZN, AHT, WSM, VZIO, AI

(6) [No Video] Am I diversified:

• Qorvo (QRVO), Costco (COST), Deer (DE), Chevron (CVX), Amgen (AMGN)
      • Freeport (FCX), IBM (IBM), Fisker (FSR),  Apple (AAPL), Alibaba (BABA)
      • Applied Material (AMAT), Boot Barn (BOOT), Blackstone (BX), Generac (GNRC), Restoration Hardware (RH)
      • Alibaba (BABA),  Merck (MERC), CSX (CSX), Roblox (RBLX), Maxar (MAXR)

Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Newell Brands (NWL) [stay long], Boeing (BA) [buy], Alcoa (AA) [sell]  

参考: この日の放送に関するその他のサイトへのリンク

Disclaimer

前回のエピソード 次回のエピソード

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • トピック「Mad Money: 2021年6月18日(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。