Mad Money: 2021年6月23日(水)の放送の要点

• このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
      暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)
      キーマスター

2021年6月23日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ&トランスクリプト(英文)が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。

(1) The Fed doesn’t need to worry about the hot housing market right now, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/23/jim-cramer-fed-rate-hike-wont-fix-supply-issues-in-housing-market.html)

• “I don’t want to repeat the mistakes that led to the financial crisis,” the “Mad Money” host said.
      • “Unlike the lead-up to the great recession, homebuyers are actually solvent right now with excellent credit and strong stock portfolios,” Cramer added.
      • Cramer also said the real estate market has turned into a secular growth story amid low borrowing rates, sparse inventory and pent-up demand from millennial buyers.

(2) [No Vide Clip]  Homework — Ticker: APP

(3) [No Video Clip] Off-the-Chart — Ticker: SNAP [buy here right now ($65 –> upside potential of $80], CSX

Bottom Line: “The chartist spotted an inverse head and shoulders patter, a reliable bullish formation “, “The charts sugget that SNAPP has more room to run and CSX have more downside.”

(4) Executive Interview: Box CEO says KKR investment created opportunity for all shareholders (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/23/box-ceo-says-kkr-stake-benefits-both-short-and-long-term-investors.html)

• Box CEO Aaron Levie argued the tie-up with KKR, which gave the firm a seat on the cloud services provider’s board, opened an opportunity for shareholders who have either a short- or long-term view on the stock.
      • He added that KKR would play a role in helping to boost Box’s bottom line, execute acquisitions, launch new products and expand on the international stage.

Ticker: BOX

(5) Cramer’s lightning round: First Solar stock is going to move up (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/23/cramer-lightning-round-first-solar-stock-is-going-to-move-up.html)

• First Solar: “I think you’re in great shape. I think that stock’s going to move up.”
      • Gan Ltd: “Let’s take that idea off the table. We’ll keep it in our heads, but we’ll take it off the table. There are so many of these gambling companies right now, I don’t want to be in them. There are just too many of them.”
      • Everi Holdings: “I think you’ve got to take a little off the table. I think you’d be in good shape. That’s a nice gain. Take your cost basis out and then live to play again.”
      • Stem Inc: “We like Stem. We like what they are doing with the environment. We like what they are doing with energy. I didn’t expect it to take off as well as it did, but the market has suddenly fallen in love with this kind of stock again and I think you’re in good shape.”
      • PPG: “At this very moment, it is not going to do as well as the higher growth stocks. It just won’t.”

Ticker: FSLR, GAN, EVRI, STEM, PPG

(6) [No Video Clip] Beverage industry — Ticker: STZ

Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): IBM (IBM) [stick with them, buy more], Zynga (ZNGA)

参考: この日の放送に関するその他のサイトへのリンク

Disclaimer

前回のエピソード 次回のエピソード

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • トピック「Mad Money: 2021年6月23日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。