2021年6月24日 10:21 PM #9788暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年6月24日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Infrastructure deal produced a ‘jailbreak’ moment on Wall Street, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/24/jim-cramer-infrastructure-deal-created-a-jailbreak-moment-in-stocks.html)
- The S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite posted record closing highs, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average jumped more than 300 points to move closer to its all-time high.
- “If you want to sum up today’s terrific action in a single word, that word is jailbreak,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said on “Mad Money.”
Today’s top performers – As of President Biden’s infrastructure pressure: LLY, TSLA, URI, CAT, DRI, VMC, ALGN, WFC [charitable trust owns it], ARVO, SWKS
(2) Executive Interview: Vista Outdoor CEO on demand for products: ‘We can’t produce enough of them’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/06/24/vista-outdoor-ceo-on-demand-for-products-we-cant-produce-enough.html)
Vista Outdoor CEO Chris Metz discussed what was a record year for its outdoor products business as more and more millennials begin shopping its brands.
(3) Cramer advises Carvana investors lock in gains after dueling analyst calls (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/24/cramer-advises-carvana-investors-lock-in-gains-after-dueling-analyst-calls.html)
- “Carvana’s [stock has] come roaring back lately, but this is the rare turbo-charged growth name that’s actually somewhat hostage to the broader economy,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- The comments come one day after Carvana, an online used car marketplace, was the target of conflicting analyst recommendations from Jefferies and JPMorgan.
Analyst Opinion: JP Morgan (downgraded to neutral from overweight, maintained price target of $325) vs Jefferies (Maintained Buy rating, raised price target to $400 from $375) — Cramer leans towards JP Morgan, and take some off from the table
(4-1) Executive Interview: Starbucks CEO denies reports of shortages in cups and coffee (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/24/starbucks-ceo-denies-rumors-of-shortages-in-cups-and-coffee.html)
- Starbucks CEO Kevin Johnson said the coffee company is not facing a shortage of supplies in cups and coffee, though there are operational challenges elsewhere.
- “We’ve had some shortages in the bakery case, that certainly is true,” he said in a “Mad Money” interview.
(4-2) Starbucks CEO says business is rebounding in markets where vaccinations are up (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/24/starbucks-ceo-sees-rebound-in-markets-where-vaccinations-are-up.html)
- “Consumer mobility shot through the roof and … we started seeing traffic increasing in our stores,” Starbucks CEO Kevin Johnson told CNBC’s Jim Cramer in a “Mad Money” interview.
- He also said that Starbucks’ same-store sales are surpassing pre-pandemic levels in regions where consumers are being vaccinated.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: ‘I want to buy the stock of Verizon’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/24/cramer-lightning-round-i-want-to-buy-the-stock-of-verizon.html)
- Verizon: “I hear that the quarter is going to be better than expected. I think that they’re doing a lot of business with Apple. I want to buy the stock of Verizon.”
- Greenbox Pos: “You should buy PayPal. I think PayPal is the winner. I want to own best of breed.”
- Vuzix: “I have to do work on that billion-dollar company. I’ve got to learn more.”
- Kinder Morgan: “I think KMI’s good. They’re not going to be able to build a lot of pipelines because the president doesn’t want them, therefore that makes me feel there’s scarcity value and I think you should be buying KMI.”
Ticker: VZ, GBOX, VUZI, KMI
(6) [No Video Clip] The Super Growth Rotation — Ticker: ROKU, CRWD, DOCU, ZM, BMBL, APP, TTD, SNOW, TSLA, SQ, PYPL, ZS
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Gilead Sciences (GILD) [don’t like it], Barrick Gold (GOLD), Shopify (SHOP) [it will goes higher]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年6月24日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。