2021年6月28日 10:12 PM #9924暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年6月28日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Investors should wait longer before buying the latest Boeing dip, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/28/investors-should-wait-longer-before-buying-the-boeing-latest-dip-jim-cramer-says.html)
- Boeing shares dropped more than 3% to start the week following reports that the Federal Aviation Administration told the company that approval of its 777X jet could take at least another year.
- But while Monday’s decline was Boeing’s biggest one-day drop since May, Cramer thinks the stock can be bought at lower levels.
“If you like Boeing, please keep your powder dry. I think you can get a better chance to buy it at lower levels,” Cramer said.
Ticker: Oil (eg. CVX), BA, COVID Variants (MAR, AXP), Infrastructure Bill
In with the New?: NTLA ENDA, PYPL, TSLA, AMC, FB, ETSY
(2) Deep Instinct chairman on providing prevention as a cyber service (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/06/28/deep-instinct-chairman-on-providing-prevention-as-a-cyber-service.html)
Deep Instinct Chairman Lane Bess discussed a new category in cybersecurity the privately held company is offering that uses deep learning to stop hacks.
(3) Get as many Didi shares as you can after the Chinese ride-hailing giant goes public, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/28/jim-cramer-on-didi-ipo-get-as-many-shares-as-you-can.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer recommended investors get in on the initial public offering for China-based ride-hailing company Didi.
- “If you want to speculate on a Chinese IPO, you’ve got my blessing to bet on Didi. I would try to get as many shares as you can,” the
- “Mad Money” host said.
The company is set to begin trading on public markets in the U.S. on Wednesday.
Ricker: RLX, DIDI, VEEV
(4) Executive Interview: Etsy CEO bets on e-commerce growth in Brazil with $217 million Elo7 deal (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/28/etsy-ceo-bets-on-e-commerce-growth-in-brazil-with-217m-elo7-deal.html)
- Etsy shares jumped 7% after it agreed to acquire Elo7 in Brazil for $217 million to boost its presence in South America.
- “The opportunity for Brazil’s e-commerce sector to grow faster than the U.S., we think, is very meaningful over time,” Etsy CEO Josh Silverman said on CNBC.
- “Brazil is one of the biggest economies in the world, but its e-commerce sector is still in just the early days of penetration, so we think e-commerce is really poised for growth in Brazil,” he said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Buy Whirlpool (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/28/cramer-lightning-round-buy-whirlpool.html)
- Lightspeed POS: “I’ve been liking these guys. I’ve been liking this Lightspeed. I want to have them on. I think they’ve got a pretty good story to tell. I say, ‘yes’ to Lightspeed.”
- Original Bark: “I’m interested, but … I am a Chewy guy. … Let’s have the Original Bark on, and then I can make a judgment.”
- Reinvent Technology Partners: “I don’t know, that’s a crowded fielded.”
- Berry Global: “This is a very good company. Very mundane, and very good company.”
- Coinbase: “I think just buy ethereum. Honest to God. Just buy ethereum. I think ethereum is terrific.”
- Whirlpool: “I like Whirlpool very much … I’m going to be a buyer.”
Ticker: LSPD, BARK, CHWY, RTP, BERY, COIN, WHR
(6) [No Video Clip] MEME Talk — Ticker: AMC
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Alibaba (BABA). Proctor & Gamble (PG), Citibank (C)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年6月28日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。