2021年7月9日 8:38 PM #10154暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年7月9日(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Next week sets the tone for all of earnings season (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/09/cramer-week-ahead-next-week-to-set-tone-for-all-of-earnings-season.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer gave a preview of what’s circled on his calendar in the week ahead as Wall Street prepares for earnings season.
- “What happens next week will color the entirety of earnings season,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “If we get some good ones, we’ll be in party mode, but a negative series of numbers from the banks and some upsetting Covid stats could make for a tough earnings season,” he said.
cf. UNH – charitable trust sold UNH 100 points ago
(2) Executive Interview: Synaptics CEO Michael Hurlston on the semiconductor company’s transformation (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/09/synaptics-ceo-on-the-semiconductor-compnays-transformation.html)
Synaptics CEO Michael Hurlston discussed his multi-year effort to reignite the semiconductor business, whose shares have climbed steadily under his tenure.
(3) [No Video Clip] Cramer‘s revisiting Tether and telling you all you need to know about Stablecoins
(4) [No Video Clip] Lightspeed CEO Dax Dasilva full interview on ‘Mad Money with Jim Cramer’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/09/lightspeed-ceo-dax-dasilva-full-mad-money-interview.html)
Lightspeed CEO Dax Dasilva joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to discuss why small- and medium-sized businesses depend on point-of-sale and e-commerce software.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Ford and Tesla are at buying levels (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/09/cramer-lightning-round-ford-and-tesla-are-at-buying-levels.html)
AT&T: “I’m not a fan sir. I really think that if you want growth, you want T-Mobile. If you want income, you should go with Verizon … I’m actually willing to say Chevron for yield.”
Atkore: “Let’s have them on because it’s the kind of stock that works here, but I’ve got to have them on.”
Arrival SA: “You know which one I like best? Ford. I think we start buying Ford here. Hey, by the way, I like Tesla down here.”
Cerus Corp: “This is a very niche speculative business. They’re not making a lot of money. I’m going to say, ‘no.’”
Cemex: “This is a great play on infrastructure.”
Altimmune: “This is a company that has not had a great record of success … there are a lot of other companies that do the same thing that I like a lot more, including … Moderna.”
Zynga: “I like Zynga. Zynga’s OK. It’s a very inexpensive stock.”
Ticker: T, TMUS, VZ, CVX, ATKR, ARVL, F, TSLA, CERS, CX, ALT, MRNR, ZNGA
(6) [No Video Clip] Digging into the stat of the recovery — checkmark recovery
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): GrowGeneration (GRWR), Coinbase (COIN) [We are ok], Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年7月9日(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。