2021年7月12日 9:51 PM #10160暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年7月12日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says stock futures mislead investors, create buying opportunities (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/12/jim-cramer-stock-futures-mislead-investors-create-buying-opportunities.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said stock futures weighed on Monday morning trading, creating buying opportunities for investors.
- “I am urging you not to be misled by the downward pull of the futures,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “If you have the courage of your bullish convictions, these dips are a gift,” he said.
Ticker: DIS, AXP, GS, JPM,
Cramer’s bullish worldview key reasoning: (i) Gridlck in congress blunts anti-business rhetoric from White House; (ii) Fed’s analysis that inflation is transitory; (iii) money coming into market is not sign of a top, it’s a sign that bonds aren’t making you any money; (iv) optimistic about earnings.
(2) [No Video Clip] To-do-list of SEC Charmian Gary Gensler: “The SEC is under pressure from China tensions, cryptocurrencies, and more – so Cramer’s cluing the commission in on how to handle everything on its full plate.”
Ticker: WEN, NEGG, SGOC
(3) Cramer’s solar stock picks: ‘This group has a lot more room to run’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/12/cramers-solar-stock-picks-this-group-has-a-lot-more-room-to-run.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer revealed his top three solar stock plays to be First Solar, Enphase Energy and Generac.
- “Since bottoming a couple months ago along with the rest of the hyper-growth cohort, the solar stocks have gotten their groove back,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “I think that this group has a lot more room to run,” he said.
3 favorites stocks: First Solar (FSLR), Enphase (ENPH), Generac Holdings (GNRC)
(4) Executive Interview: MongoDB CEO Dev Ittycheria on why the company is investing in growth (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/12/mongodb-ceo-dev-ittycheria-on-why-the-company-is-investing-in-growth.html)
MongoDB CEO Dev Ittycheria said the database company is reaping the benefits of a once-in-a-lifetime shift to the cloud, driving the firm to focus on growth rather than profitability.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Cybersecurity plays (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/12/cramers-lightning-round-cybersecurity-plays.html)
- FireEye: “We want CrowdStrike, we want Zscaler or we want Palo Alto Networks. Those are our plays, and then when Deep Instinct comes we will recommend that too. I do like Sentinel, but I haven’t done enough work on it.”
- OncoCyte: “I like diagnostics, I like anti-cancer, I’m going to bless it as a speculation.”
- Monday.Com: “That’s a hard stock. MNDY is a very hard stock … I’ve got to do more work.”
- High Tide: “Too many of them. I like GrowGeneration.”
- DermTech: “Anything that can have early detection of skin cancer is worth speculating on.”
- 3D Systems: “We’re going with something much more conservative with that. New investor, we’re going to actually hit on UnitedHealth.”
Ticker: FEYE, CRWD, ZS, PANW, S, OCX, MNDY, HITI, GRWG, DMTKW, DDD, UNH
(6) [No Video Clip] Virus vs Vaccine
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Target (TGT) [buy buy buy], Brunswick Corp. (BC) [hold], Diamondback Energy (FANG)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年7月12日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。