2021年7月14日 8:29 PM #10184暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年7月14日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Delta, Apple, Best Buy are some stocks that will benefit from consumer spending rebound, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/14/jim-cramer-names-delta-apple-among-stocks-to-play-consumer-spending-rebound.html)
- The corporate earnings season is under way, and CNBC’s Jim Cramer thinks the early reports from major banks all have something in common: they indicate consumer spending could soon surge.
- “I think we’re at an inflection point where consumer spending can truly ramp up and ramp to a totally unexpected positive level, especially with millions of parents getting their child tax credit [checks] just this week,” he said on “Mad Money.”
Where consumers want to spend: Delta (DAL), American Airlines (AAL), American Express (AXP), Poshmark (POSH), Brunswick (BC) [BC is a steal here], Best Buy (BBY), Costco (COST), Williams-Sonoma (WSM), RH (RH), Aple (AAPL), T-Mobile (TMUS), Qualcomm (QCOM), Broadcom (AVGO), Skyworks Solutions (SWKS)
(2) [No Video Clip] Homework – “School might be out for summer, but Cramer’s always doing homework – this time he’s investigating home security and consumer products company Arlo Technologies.”
Ticker: ARLO [Company span off from NETGEAR in August 2018, pivot to services; the company is enticing at these levels, own for speculation]
(3) [No Video Clip] “Could it be a summer of love as more people venture out? Cramer’s digging deeper into Match Group and its potential to be a major reopening play.”
(4) Interview with Industry Expert:RBN Energy’s Rusty Braziel: Oil production ‘starting to creep back’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/14/rbn-energy-rusty-braziel-oil-production-starting-to-creep-back.html)
RBN Energy CEO Rusty Braziel, citing figures from the U.S. Department of Energy, notes that crude production has risen by 600,000 barrels a day in the past six months.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Affirm is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/14/cramer-lightning-round-affirm-is-a-buy.html)
- Renewable Energy: “I say buy.”
- Altimeter Growth: “I think that one’s actually a good one.”
- Hercules Capital: “I’m going to look into that for you because it’s got a 7% yield … We will have to come back and analyze the balance sheet of them before I make a decision.”
- Affirm: “I was stunned yesterday when Apple said it might do buy now, pay later, then suddenly Affirm went down. I mean, Affirm is a good company, for heaven’s sake. It’s starting to really bug me … I am a buyer at the $56 level.”
- Barrick Gold: “It’s [CEO] Mark Bristow. It’s really hostage to gold. Gold peaked. I like it. I think you should own it.”
Ticker: REGI, AGC, HTGC, AFRM, GOLD
(6) [No Video Clip] Buy and scold?
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Roblox (RBLX) [price went down because number is not what we wanted], Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) [urge caution, Charitable Trust lost a lot of money in MMP], Snowflake (SNOW) [go higher] , Carnival (CCL)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年7月14日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。