2021年7月20日 10:34 PM #10252暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年7月20日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Corporate earnings will dictate the market’s next move, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/20/corporate-earnings-will-dictate-the-markets-next-move-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said corporate earnings, not the bond market, will dictate if stocks rebound from Monday’s major sell-off.
- “It’s the actual sales and earnings numbers from the companies reporting right now that will determine if this move’s got staying power, even if the bond market throws us a curveball,” the “Mad Money” host said.AbbVie Inc. (ABBV)
Beyond Bonds: HCA Healthcare, Inc. (HCA), Intuitive Surgical (ISRG), Medtronic (MDT), AbbVie (ABBV) [charitable trust owns ABBV], Carnival Corporation (CCL), Wells Fargo (WFC), Morgan Stanley (MS),Target (TGT), Walmart (WMT), Costco (COST), DICK’S Sporting Goods (DKS), Best Buy (BBY), Williams-Sonoma (WSM), Ford (F), GM (FM), IBM (IBM)
(2) Qualtrics CEO says company on track to surpass $1B in revenue this year (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/20/qualtrics-ceo-says-company-on-track-to-surpass-1b-in-revenue-this-year.html)
Qualtrics International CEO Zig Serafin discussed the company’s surprise results from the second quarter, adding that the experience management company raised its full-year guidance.
(3) Executive Interview: Bed Bath and Beyond CEO says Casper partnership reflects company’s new focus (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/20/bed-bath-and-beyond-ceo-casper-partnership-reflects-new-focus.html)
- Bed Bath & Beyond partnered with Casper to carry the online sleep company’s products and launch customer experiences at its retail locations.
- Casper will launch its first physical shopping location at Bed Bath & Beyond’s flagship store in Midtown Manhattan when the remodeled store opens Thursday.
(4) Interview: Yale professor Gary Gorton explains the concept, risks of stablecoins (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/07/20/yale-professor-gary-gorton-explains-the-concept-risks-of-stablecoins.html)
Yale school of management professor Dr. Gary Gorton said stablecoin issuers resemble banks, causing concerns for policy leaders in Washington.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Penn National needs football season (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/20/cramer-lightning-round-penn-national-needs-football-season.html)
- Palantir: “It’s got a lot of smart people behind it, and it’s also got the Wall Street bettors behind it, and frankly I find it tiresome.”
- Tattooed Chef: “I’ve told people to be in Beyond Meat. I’m going to stick with one of these vegetarian plays. That’s all I’m going to give you.”
- Big 5 Sporting: “That is one that I would like to buy and have come on the show. I’m not kidding. They have the stuff. I like Dick’s. I think this one’s a comer.”
- Tanger Factory: “It’s making a comeback and I think it’s OK to own. I was very concerned, but as we saw with Simon Properties, all of the weak-handed stores are gone. Tanger works now.”
- U.S. Steel: “There [are] two steel companies in the country: there’s Nucor … and then there’s Cleveland-Cliffs … and then I don’t care about any of the others. Take your pick.”
- Camping World: “I like Thor, I like Polaris and I like Camping World. I like the outdoor thesis, still.”
- Penn National Gaming: “Penn Nat needs football season and that is when Barstool shines, and it will shine again.”
Ticker: PLTR, TTCF, BYND, BGFV, SKT, X, NUE [Charitable Trust owns Nucor], CLF, CWH, THO,PII, PENN
(6) [No Video Clip] Finding Opportunities in choppy market: The comeback kid? — Ticker: BBBY, IBM
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Virgin Galactic (SPCE), Snap (SNAP)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年7月20日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。