Mad Money: 2021年7月21日(水)の放送の要点

• このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
      暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)
      キーマスター

2021年7月21日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ&トランスクリプト(英文)が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。

(1) Jim Cramer reacts to Chipotle big earnings beat: ‘Chipotle delivered’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/21/jim-cramer-reacts-to-chipotle-big-earnings-beat-chipotle-delivered.html)

• CNBC’s Jim Cramer heralded Chipotle CEO Brian Nicoll after the company’s shares popped more than 11% on Wednesday.
      • Chipotle reported a big earnings beat after the close Tuesday, including revenues that topped 2019 levels.
      • “We always hear about these executives who say a crisis is a terrible thing to waste. Most of the time they’re just blowing smoke. Not Chipotle. Chipotle delivered,” Cramer said.

Ticker: CMG

(2) [No Video Clip] Know your IPO — Could this recent IPO keep your portfolio in good health? Cramer’s taking a closer look at healthcare tech name Doximity and how investors should approach it.

Ticker: DOCS [no worry to pull the trigger on DOCS, very expensive and could get hit. buy on the way down]

(3) Off the Chart: Jim Cramer predicts S&P 500 ‘is done getting slammed,’ sees upside ahead (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/21/cramer-predicts-sp-500-is-done-getting-slammed-sees-upside-ahead.html)

• CNBC’s Jim Cramer turned more positive on stocks after the market recovered from big losses.
      • “The charts, as interpreted by Carolyn Boroden, suggest that the S&P 500 is done getting slammed, with more upside ahead,” the “Mad Money” host said.
      • “I share Boroden’s positivity on the market in general … especially now that the recent shakeout has wrenched so many weak hands out of the market,” he said.

Take Away: S&P pulled back only 3 trading days (same correction in Jan., March, May). So meltdown is probably over.  AMZN is about to ready to make a comeback.

(4) Executive Interview: Biden says what others are ‘afraid to say’ about tech, Salesforce’s Marc Benioff says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/21/salesforces-marc-benioff-biden-is-saying-true-things-about-tech.html)

• Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff brushed off concerns that the White House is being “anti-tech,” when asked by CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
      • “He’s saying a lot of really smart things … He is saying some things that other people were afraid to say that are true things,” Benioff said on “Mad Money.”
      • “We have a crisis of prioritization in government,” he said.

Ticker: CRM

(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Nokia is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/21/cramer-lightning-round-nokia-is-a-buy.html)

• Clover Health: “Why do you want to traffic in Clover? No, thank you. That’s a two-leaf clover. I don’t like their business model … go into UnitedHealth.”
      • Nokia: “They’re making a comeback … at $5.80, believe it or not … Nokia’s a buy.”
      • Clean Energy Fuels: “Long-term spec.”
      • Plug Power: “Jimmy Chill says, ’during the first week of August, Plug Power reports, and if they screw up then I’m going to have to bring me the head of [CEO] Andrew Marsh because they have got to put up good numbers. They have to … They must put up good numbers.”
      • Inseego: ”[CEO] Dan Mondor has worn me out. That has been a series of broken dreams, that stock. And I’m done with the broken-dream stocks.”

Ticker: CLDVW, UNH, NOK, CLNE, PLUG, INSG

(6) [No Video Clip] Close look at the recovering airline industry

Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Upwork (UPWK), Moderna (MRNR), Lemonade (LMND) [fine, not buy any more] , Micron (MU) [rather own AMD for a long term]

参考: この日の放送に関するその他のサイトへのリンク

Disclaimer

前回のエピソード 次回のエピソード

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • トピック「Mad Money: 2021年7月21日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。