2021年7月21日 9:59 PM #10279暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年7月21日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer reacts to Chipotle big earnings beat: ‘Chipotle delivered’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/21/jim-cramer-reacts-to-chipotle-big-earnings-beat-chipotle-delivered.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer heralded Chipotle CEO Brian Nicoll after the company’s shares popped more than 11% on Wednesday.
- Chipotle reported a big earnings beat after the close Tuesday, including revenues that topped 2019 levels.
- “We always hear about these executives who say a crisis is a terrible thing to waste. Most of the time they’re just blowing smoke. Not Chipotle. Chipotle delivered,” Cramer said.
(2) [No Video Clip] Know your IPO — Could this recent IPO keep your portfolio in good health? Cramer’s taking a closer look at healthcare tech name Doximity and how investors should approach it.
Ticker: DOCS [no worry to pull the trigger on DOCS, very expensive and could get hit. buy on the way down]
(3) Off the Chart: Jim Cramer predicts S&P 500 ‘is done getting slammed,’ sees upside ahead (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/21/cramer-predicts-sp-500-is-done-getting-slammed-sees-upside-ahead.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer turned more positive on stocks after the market recovered from big losses.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Carolyn Boroden, suggest that the S&P 500 is done getting slammed, with more upside ahead,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “I share Boroden’s positivity on the market in general … especially now that the recent shakeout has wrenched so many weak hands out of the market,” he said.
Take Away: S&P pulled back only 3 trading days (same correction in Jan., March, May). So meltdown is probably over. AMZN is about to ready to make a comeback.
(4) Executive Interview: Biden says what others are ‘afraid to say’ about tech, Salesforce’s Marc Benioff says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/21/salesforces-marc-benioff-biden-is-saying-true-things-about-tech.html)
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff brushed off concerns that the White House is being “anti-tech,” when asked by CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
- “He’s saying a lot of really smart things … He is saying some things that other people were afraid to say that are true things,” Benioff said on “Mad Money.”
- “We have a crisis of prioritization in government,” he said.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Nokia is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/21/cramer-lightning-round-nokia-is-a-buy.html)
- Clover Health: “Why do you want to traffic in Clover? No, thank you. That’s a two-leaf clover. I don’t like their business model … go into UnitedHealth.”
- Nokia: “They’re making a comeback … at $5.80, believe it or not … Nokia’s a buy.”
- Clean Energy Fuels: “Long-term spec.”
- Plug Power: “Jimmy Chill says, ’during the first week of August, Plug Power reports, and if they screw up then I’m going to have to bring me the head of [CEO] Andrew Marsh because they have got to put up good numbers. They have to … They must put up good numbers.”
- Inseego: ”[CEO] Dan Mondor has worn me out. That has been a series of broken dreams, that stock. And I’m done with the broken-dream stocks.”
Ticker: CLDVW, UNH, NOK, CLNE, PLUG, INSG
(6) [No Video Clip] Close look at the recovering airline industry
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Upwork (UPWK), Moderna (MRNR), Lemonade (LMND) [fine, not buy any more] , Micron (MU) [rather own AMD for a long term]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年7月21日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。