Mad Money: 2021年8月3(火)の放送の要点

• このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
      暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)
      キーマスター

2021年8月3(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ&トランスクリプト(英文)が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。

(1) Cramer says bet on these ‘pseudo-lockdown stocks’ as Wall Street worries about Covid delta variant (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/03/delta-variant-cramer-expects-these-pseudo-lockdown-stocks-to-benefit.html)

• Covid delta fears are a dominant theme on Wall Street right now, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday.
      • The “Mad Money” host said money managers appear to be betting on “pseudo-lockdown stocks.”
      • Stocks included in that list are retailers such as Target and Costco, as well as delivery giants UPS and FedEx.

Stock to watch amid new COVID rules (pseudo lockdown stocks) — Big winner from pandemic playbook: Target (TGT), Home Deport (HD), Costco (COST), Walmart (WMT) [charitable trust owns WMT], Amazon (AMZN), UPS (UPS), FedEx, Nike (NKE), Lululemon (LULU), Ralph Lauren (RL), Domino’s (DPZ), Apple (AAPL), Robinhood (HOOD)

(2) [No Video Clip] IP-Woes, IPO fatigues

• 6/28-7/2: DiDi (DIDI, offer price $14), Krispy Kreme (offer price $17), Dmarket (offer price 12)
      • 7/9-7/13: Stevanato Group (STVN, offer price $21), Phillips Edison & Company (PECO, offer price $28), Membership Collective Group (MCG, offer pre 14), F45 Training (FXLV, offer price 16)
      • 7/19-7/23: RSG, Core & Main,
      • 7/26-7/30: Duolingo (DUOL, offer price $102), Robinhood (HOOD, offer price $38)

(3) [No Video Clip] Off-the-Chart: Jim Cramer breaks down technical analysis on the S&P 500, Nasdaq 100 and bitcoin (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/08/03/jim-cramer-breaks-down-technical-analysis-on-the-sp-500-nasdaq-100-and-bitcoin.html)

CNBC’s Jim Cramer analyzed charts from longtime technician Tom Demark on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money,” with a focus on the S&P 500, Nasdaq 100 and bitcoin.

(4) Clorox CEO confident in growth prospects, even after disappointing quarter and guidance (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/03/clorox-ceo-confident-in-growth-even-after-disappointing-q4-and-guidance.html)

• Despite Clorox’s earnings miss and disappointing 2022 sales forecast, CEO Linda Rendle remains confident in its long-term prospects.
      • “If you look at the fundamentals of our business, our brands have never been stronger,” she said in a “Mad Money” interview.
      • The CEO said Clorox was “taking all the necessary actions” to combat cost pressures that hurt gross margins in the fourth quarter.

Ticker: CLX

(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Just go buy SoFi (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/03/cramers-lightning-round-just-go-buy-sofi-.html)

• MKS Instruments: “I don’t understand why this stock is so cheap. It’s exactly in the sweet spot of semiconductors. I think it is a [buy].”
      • Aurinia Pharmaceuticals: “Immunosuppressant. They should be doing better. I mean that’s an unbelievable market. I wondering whether they have anything proprietary enough. I want to be careful about that stock.”
      • Sorrento Therapeutics: “I think Sorrento is overvalued. I don’t like the way they have handled themselves and I am in the [sell camp] when it comes to Sorrento.”
      • Palantir Technologies: “Palantir is a cult stock. The cult can take it up to $28 if it wants to. When I say a cult stock, there are people who don’t really know what Palantir does, but they own Palantir. My style is to know what they do, and then own it. I don’t know what Palantir does because it’s a secret, but people still like it.”
      • Gritstone Bio: “If you want to treat tumors, you want to own Novocure. Novocure is the way to go. Not that one.”
      • SoFi Technologies: “Frankly, I don’t understand why this stock is where it is. I think [CEO] Anthony Noto is doing a terrific job. I think at $15, you buy the stock. I think you just go buy it.”
      • Spirit AeroSystems: “If we’re going to do suppliers, you’ve got to do GE, you’ve got to do Raytheon. I prefer to actually own Boeing, which was down and one point hanging by a thread … and reversed. I think Boeing is the one to buy.”

Ticker: MKSI, AUPH, SRNE, PLTR, GRTS, NVCR, SOFI, SPR, GE, RTX, BA [charitable trust own BA]

(6) [No Video Clip] Why Jim Cramer loves the stocks of Pepsi, McCormick, Hormel and Constellation Brands (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/08/03/why-jim-cramer-loves-the-stocks-of-pepsi-mccormick-hormel-and-constellation-brands.html)

“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer on Tuesday explained the key to success for well-known consumer companies such as Pepsi, McCormick, Hormel and Constellation Brands.

Not afraid to shake things up: McCormick (MKC), Hormel Foods (HRL), Constellation Brands (STZ)

Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Six Flags (SIX) [No], Coinbase (COIN), Tesla (TSLA)

参考: この日の放送に関するその他のサイトへのリンク

Disclaimer

前回のエピソード 次回のエピソード

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • トピック「Mad Money: 2021年8月3(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。