2021年8月4日 9:22 PM #10540暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年8月4(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says he remains confident in U.S. economy despite Covid delta surge (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/04/jim-cramer-says-he-remains-confident-in-us-economy-despite-covid-delta-surge.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said the Covid delta variant is unlikely to derail the U.S. economic recovery in the coming months.
- The “Mad Money” host said he remained confident due to recent positive outlooks offered by real estate investment trusts.
Ticker: GM, HOOD, AMD, LYFT,UBER
Watch list from last night – Walmart, Amazon, Target, Costco, Home Deport
Shoppping related REIT: KIM, SKT, SPG, FRT
(2) [No Video Clip] A stock Ark Investments keep buying since IPO on 4/21/2021 — Stock & Ticker: UiPath (PATH) [Robotic process automation company. ARK buy almost daily. Giving blessing for buying for speculation. Buy now small small position, and buy at the lock up expiration. ]
PATH Points of concern – (a) increasingly competitive automation space, (b) Expensive for a newly public company, (c) Good, not great 1Q 21 earnings
(3) Cramer says DuPont is an industrial ‘bargain’ as Wall Street misjudges the stock (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/04/jim-cramer-says-dupont-is-an-industrial-bargain-.html)
- “With this stock currently trading at a meager 17 times this year’s earnings forecast, I’m pronouncing DuPont a bargain,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday.
- The “Mad Money” host said investors appear to be misjudging the specialty chemical maker.
- “This is a higher quality company than Wall Street seems to recognize,” he said.
Ticker: DD [charitable trust owns DD, a bargain at this level]
(4) Ticker: Devon Energy CEO explains how the company’s merger with WPX Energy benefits its business (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/08/04/devon-energy-ceo-explains-how-the-companys-merger-with-wpx-energy-benefits-its-business.html)
Rick Muncrief, the president and CEO of Devon Energy, joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday’s “Mad Money” and discussed the benefits of its merger with WPX Energy.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: ‘I think Monster Beverage is terrific’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/04/cramers-lightning-round-i-think-monster-beverage-is-terrific.html)
- Electronic Arts: “That conference call is going on right now as I talk so I cannot be able to opine on it. … I’ve got to do more work.”
- Monster Beverage Corporation: “I think Monster Beverage is terrific. I also like Rockstar, owned by Pepsi, because that’s my compare.”
- Fastly: “They blew it. Fastly, I don’t like Fastly. I didn’t like Akamai, and I didn’t like Fastly. Too many outages in that industry are causing people to be able to pull back. We’re seeing pullbacks in a lot of these very expensive stocks.”
- ViacomCBS: “You know what, Viacom is an inexpensive stock in an industry that continues to consolidate.”
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company: “Always inexpensive. That’s kind of the problem, isn’t it? Just always inexpensive, but I wouldn’t mind it. Two-and-a half-percent yield, I think it’s fine, not my fav. Same thing with Tyson. Fine, not my fav.”
- Sonic Automotive: “A lot of people feel this group has peaked, the dealer repair. My favorite is, I’m going to go back to AutoZone, AZO, with that great buyback and good numbers. People think it’s gone too far, I don’t think so.”
- Microvast: “Well that juggernaut needs to be investigated further by me, because I am not on the juggernaut board and I do not want to be able to say, ‘Hey just get off there or not.’ We’ll do more work.”
- Desktop Metal: “3D printing, I know [3D Systems Corporation] went up without me, but I am not going there, 3D printing.”
- AT&T: “I do not like AT&T stock.”
Ticker: EA, MNST, FSLY, VIAC, ADM, SAH, MVST, DM, DDD, T
(6) Cramer urges investors to take profits in Robinhood as it becomes a meme stock (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/04/cramer-urges-investors-to-take-profits-in-robinhood-as-it-becomes-a-meme-stock.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer recommended investors take profits in Robinhood as the brokerage firm’s own stock becomes a meme favorite.
- “It doesn’t matter how much you love [Robinhood], discipline always trumps conviction,” the “Mad Money” host said Wednesday.
- Robinhood shares advanced 50.4% Wednesday to close at $70.39, a day after surging 24.2%.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Rocket Companies (RKT), XPO Logistics (XPO) [charitable trust?], Boeing (BA) [hold on]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年8月4(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。