2021年8月5日 8:35 PM #10566暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年8月5(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s list of cheap stocks to buy in a market trading at record highs (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/05/heres-cramers-list-of-cheap-stocks-to-buy-in-a-market-trading-at-record-highs.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said on Thursday he sees plenty of cheap stocks worth buying.
- “Forget the craziness” around meme stocks like AMC Entertainment, GameStop — and, most recently, Robinhood, the “Mad Money” host said.
- “Focus on the cheap stocks that have done nothing and sell for peanuts. They’re a lot more plentiful than you might think,” Cramer said.
Stock & Ticker: Walmart (WMT) [upgraded today, relatively cheap], Uber (UBER) [undervalued], Iyondellbasell (LYB), Trinseo (TSE), Cleveland-Cliffs Inc.(CLF) [still cheap], Nucor (NUE) [still cheap], Toll Brothers (TOL), Lennar (LEN), DR Horton (DHI), KB Home (KBH) Ford (F), GM (GM)
(2) Executive Interview: Take-Two Interactive is in ‘a great place’ even as peak Covid demand passes, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/08/05/take-two-interactive-is-in-a-great-place-even-as-peak-covid-demand-passes-ceo-says.html)
Strauss Zelnick, the CEO of video-game publisher Take-Two Interactive, joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday’s edition of “Mad Money” to discuss the company’s post-Covid outlook.
(3) Executive Interview: Etsy CEO says buying fashion resale app Depop boosts exposure to next generation of shoppers (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/08/05/etsy-ceo-says-buying-fashion-resale-app-depop-boosts-exposure-to-next-generation-of-shoppers.html)
Josh Silverman, the CEO of e-commerce marketplace Etsy, joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” on Thursday and discussed its acquisition of fashion resale app Depop.
(4) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview with CEO of ON Semiconductor Corporation — Ticker: ON
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like Golden Nugget Online Gaming (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/05/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-golden-nugget-online-gaming.html)
- FMC Corporation: “I don’t know. They did have a cost problem. Fermium Research, whom I use, Frank Mitsch, downgraded it. I am with him. I am very sorry … but no, I’ve got to go with Mitsch.”
- The Blackstone Group: “Blackstone is the king. Jon Gray is great, not just because he’s a great [COO]… he happens to be a fabulous, fabulous charitable man. Blackstone is terrific.”
- Welltower Inc.: “I like Welltower, but it’s not as good as Ventas and that’s [CEO] Deb Cafaro, who is money good with me.”
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming: “You know I’m a believer in [Chairman and CEO Tilman Fertitta]. I mean, how can you not be? He’s a money maker, so I like Golden Nugget.”
- Modine Manufacturing Company: “How could it blow the quarter? I mean, how could it have? They should be in the sweetest spot there is. No. … They’re in the penalty box.”
- Lordstown Motors Corp.: Asked if he would take a chance on the beleaguered company, “only because one of the great things about stock is they stop at $0.”
- Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc.: “Because of some of the things I’m doing with the American Migraine Foundation and some other things, that’s a good company, and I really like what they’re up to and I think you should go for it.”
Ticker: FMC, BX, WELL, MOD, RIDE, ORMP
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer on the geopolitical implications of the global semiconductor shortage (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/08/05/jim-cramer-on-the-geopolitical-implications-of-the-global-semiconductor-shortage.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer said Thursday the growing demand for semiconductors, coupled with the current shortage, is not just a problem for corporations. It’s also a geopolitical issue at this point, he said.
Ticker: Weber (WEBR)
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Southwest (LUV) [buy buy buy]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年8月5(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。