2021年9月15日 10:03 PM #10992暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年9月15日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer lists 12 ways for stocks to shake off their September struggles (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/15/jim-cramer-lists-12-ways-for-stocks-to-shake-off-september-struggles.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday offered investors 12 ways to help the stock market build a sustained rally.
- “We don’t just need a handful of these positives before I can start feeling better about this situation, we need almost all of them,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “If we don’t, then the next few weeks could be as brutal as advertised,” he cautioned.
Ingredients to make a rally：(i) Good employment news, (ii) Moderate inflation, (iii) Chip shortage relief, (iv) Easing supply chain, (v) Improved port conditions, (vi) Earnings reports that reflect supply meeting demand, (vii) Stabilization of input cost hikes, (viii) Open schools, (ix) Decreased hospitalizations, (x) Increased air passengers, (xi) Improved hotel occupancy, (xii) Rising rates due to more economic activity, not inflation, (xiii) Slowdown in underwritings,(xiv) more buybacks, (xv) Washington and Beijing need to get off the radar screen
(2) Executive Interview: Chevron CEO explains why the oil giant’s lower-carbon investments look past wind and solar energy (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/15/chevron-ceo-mike-wirth-on-the-oil-giants-lower-carbon-investments.html)
- Chevron Chairman and CEO Mike Wirth on Wednesday discussed the oil company’s lower-carbon investments in renewable natural gas and hydrogen.
- “We’ve concluded that management in our company can’t create value for shareholders by going into wind and solar,” he told “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer.
- “I am a believer that green hydrogen is going to have a big role to play” in the energy transition, Wirth said.
(3) Executive Interview: Weber is ‘barely keeping up with the demand’ for its new portable gas grill, says CEO (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/15/weber-is-barely-keeping-up-with-the-demand-for-its-new-portable-gas-grill-says-ceo.html)
- Weber CEO Chris Scherzinger said the company’s new portable gas grill is off to a “rock-star start” since its launch earlier this year.
- “We’re barely keeping up with the demand, and that should be a big play for the fall here,” he told CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
(4) Executive Interview: Cisco CEO says supply chain, labor challenges will not likely improve until at least next year (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/09/15/cisco-ceo-says-supply-issues-will-likely-persist-until-at-least-2022.html)
Cisco Systems CEO Chuck Robbins told Jim Cramer about the supply chain and labor challenges facing the networking hardware company.
Ticker: CISCO [charitable trust owns it]
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: NiSource is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/15/cramers-lightning-round-nisource-is-a-buy-.html)
- Nio: “Pass, pass, hard pass. Going elsewhere. We’re not fooling around anymore.”
- Canopy Growth Corp.: “If you like Canopy Growth, just go buy Constellation. I want the exposure to the rest of the stuff. I need an integrated company.”
- NiSource: “There’s a stock I want to own. Very reliable, good dividend, fantastic management. Buy, buy, buy.”
- Coupang Inc.: “You know what, it’s the largest deal. I’ve been studying the company for a while now given the fact it frankly just does nothing but go down. I think you can start a position here, and no more.”
Ticker: NIO, CGC, NI, CPNG
(6) [No Video Clip] The case for integrity – Cramer on need for confidence, why regulation matter, SEC Chairman Gary Gensler
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Enphase Energy (ENPH )[I like ENPH, best of the group]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年9月15日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。