2021年9月23日 8:55 PM #11033暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年9月23日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says uncertainty about Covid delta variant is actually helping stocks right now (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/23/jim-cramer-says-uncertainty-about-covid-is-helping-stocks-right-now.html)
- Uncertainty about the Covid delta variant is helping the stock market right now, CNBC’s Jim Cramer contended Thursday.
- It caused the Fed to remain accommodative while allowing investors to also bet on reopening plays, the “Mad Money” host said.
- “In short … you have a best of all possible worlds situation,” he said.
(2) Executive Interview: Wynn CEO: Vegas reservations from U.K. travelers spiked after U.S. announced plans to ease restrictions (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/23/wynn-ceo-reservations-from-uk-spiked-after-us-announced-plans-to-ease-restrictions.html)
- Wynn Resorts saw immediate demand from British travelers after the U.S. said it would relax Covid-era restrictions on overseas visitors.
- “We had reservations from the U.K. spike from effectively zero to hundreds a day,” CEO Matthew Maddox told CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
- “People are wanting to come to Las Vegas and have a good time,” Maddox said.
Ticker: Wynn [own for charitable trust]
(3) Jim Cramer picks his 4 favorite oil stocks, says rally is likely ‘far from over’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/23/cramer-picks-his-4-top-oil-stocks-says-rally-likely-far-from-over.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday the rally in oil stocks is likely “far from over.”
- The “Mad Money” host said investors should be willing to own some of the “newly disciplined oil producers,” such as Devon Energy.
Cramer’s picks in the oil patch: (i) Variable dividends: Devon (DVN), Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD), Diamondback Energy (FANG); (ii) Chevron (CVX); (iii) special situations: Denbury Resourves (DEN), Telllurian (TELL), ConocoPhilipps (COP)
(4) Executive Interview: CEO of newly public EngageSmart explains how the company’s software eliminates ‘phone tag’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/09/23/ceo-of-newly-public-engagesmart-explains-how-the-companys-software-eliminates-phone-tag.html)
EngageSmart CEO Bob Bennett appeared on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money,” after the company, which makes customer engagement software, made its debut on the New York Stock Exchange.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Nucor is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/23/cramers-lightning-round-nucor-is-a-buy-.html)
- Dynavax Technologies Corp.: “Yeah, well, it’s good. I love these little immuno drug stories.”
- Nucor Corp.: Buy. “Nucor is coming back. … People think it’s going to earn $22 [per share] this year and $11 next year. It’s probably going to earn $20 next year, and the stock sells at 5 times earnings. It should sell at 10 times earnings. That means you’re going to get a double if you hold onto Nucor. I really believe that. I know most people don’t.”
- Amarin Corp.: “OK. Let’s just describe this. This is a $5 stock that might get a bid or might go to zero, and that’s how you have to look at. Interesting risk/reward.”
Ticker: DVAX, NUE, AMRN
(6) [No Video Clip] Cramer’s breaking down why the Semiconductor Supply crisis persists — Ticker: INTL, AAPL, MSFT, SMSN, F, GM, MU, TSMC
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): (S) [like it, Also like Palo Alto], Zoom Video (ZM) [too nitch, need to finish acquisition of Five9], EQT) [ Ilike EQT very much, very good company], AEP)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年9月23日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。