2021年9月24日 8:48 PM #11037暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年9月24日(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: ‘We’re now headed into a calm before the storm moment here’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/24/cramers-week-ahead-headed-into-a-calm-before-the-storm-moment-here.html)
- Next week could be a relatively calm stretch for Wall Street, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Friday.
- However, he advised investors to start preparing for trading days on the horizon.
- “After next week, the onslaught of earnings and the Labor Department’s all-important non-farm payroll number will strike,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: GoodRx’s subscription programs now have over 1 million subscribers, co-CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/24/goodrxs-subscription-programs-now-have-over-1-million-subscribers-co-ceo-says.html)
- GoodRx has more than a million subscribers to its subscription offerings, co-CEO Doug Hirsch told CNBC on Friday.
- “We’re really proud of the momentum there. It continues to be one of the fastest growing parts of our business,” Hirsch said.
(3)[No Video Clip] Am I diversified? Jim Cramer’s call — “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer takes a look at callers’ top five stock holdings and offers his take on whether he thinks their portfolio is diversified enough.
- VZ [prefer TMUS], PG, MET, JNJ, BMY [charitable trust owns BMY] — sell BMY and add auto
- AMZN, NVDA, PYPYL, GS, DKNG — diversified
- DIS [charitable trust just bought back], AAPL, TSLA, C, AMZN — love the portfolio
- AMAT, ArcBest (ARCB), BOOT, RH, Silicon Valley bank (SIVB) — great
- AAPL, MSFT, ABT, LOW [want for charitable trust], NextEra energy (NEE)
(4) Executive Interview: Analyst Ivy Zelman sees a lot of ‘red flags’ in housing market and is staying on the sidelines (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/09/24/analyst-ivy-zelman-sees-a-lot-of-red-flags-in-housing-market-and-is-staying-on-the-sidelines.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer interviewed veteran housing analyst Ivy Zelman on Friday’s episode of the show to get her pulse on the market.
Note: Ivy Zelmanis an author of “Gimme Shelter: Hard Calls + Soft Skills From A Wall Street Trailblazer”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Doximity is a winner (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/24/cramers-lightning-round-doximity-is-a-winner.html)
- Carnival Corp.: “Carnival is good, but today is [Norwegian Cruise Line CEO] Frank Del Rio’s birthday — happy birthday. Norwegian Cruise [is] a better stock, and what a great guy.”
- Duolingo: “Duolingo is from Pittsburgh, PA. It is such a brilliant company.”
- Helbiz Inc.: “Electric scooters is a bad business, all right? I’m putting it to you. It’s a bad business, all right? We’re going to stay away.”
- Blade Air Mobility: “I am a Blade believer. I’ve met [CEO Rob Wiesenthal] … I think he’s got brains. He’s moving all over the place. It’s a very inexpensive stock. I want you to hold onto that bad boy.”
- Doximity: “It’s been a winner, and I continue to think it’s going to be a winner.”
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals: “I don’t these fellas. I don’t know this company.”
Ticker: CCL, DUOL, HLBZ, BLDE, DOCS, ATNM
(6) [No Video Clip] Cookie cutter doesn’t cut it — Ticker: NKE, COST,CRM,
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) [I am not backing out], Bank of America (BAC) [you are fine, I like Wells Fargo more], General Dynamics (GD) [stay with it]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年9月24日(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。