2021年9月27日 8:37 PM #11073暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年9月27日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says these two themes are determining how stocks trade right now (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/27/jim-cramer-says-these-two-themes-are-determining-how-stocks-trade-right-now.html)
- Investors need to closely follow supply chain disruptions and the bond market, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday.
- “You need to know about these two themes every minute of every day if you’re going to pick stocks because that’s what’s driving the averages,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Two major themes: (i) Supply chain disruption, incl. energy shortages, and (ii) the fact that interest rates are going higher
Cramer’s Brain: Bank & Oil, Micron, Travel & Leisure (eg. Amex), Best Buy, China
(2) Executive Interview: Union Pacific CEO says more workers and Covid vaccinations are key to fixing port issues (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/09/27/union-pacific-ceo-says-more-workers-and-covid-vaccinations-are-key-to-fixing-port-issues.html)
Lance Fritz, the chairman, president and CEO of railroad operator Union Pacific, appeared on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money,” where he discussed two key ways to resolve issues at shipping ports.
Ticker: UNP [charitable trust owns it]
(3) [No Video Clip] Here’s why Jim Cramer says investors need to start taking the ‘metaverse’ concept seriously (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/09/27/heres-why-jim-cramer-says-investors-need-to-start-taking-the-metaverse-concept-seriously.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer on Monday explained why he’s come to believe investors need to take the idea of the so-called “metaverse” seriously.
Exploring the Metaverse: Unity (U), Nvidia (NVDA), Facebook (FB) [Charitable trust is sticking it], Roblox (RBLX)
(4) Interview: Up to 90% of Americans may have some form of Covid immunity after delta wave, Dr. Gottlieb says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/27/covid-gottlieb-says-90percent-of-americans-may-have-immunity-post-delta.html)
- Up to 90% of U.S. residents may have some form of immunity protection against Covid by the time the delta variant wave passes, according to Dr. Scott Gottlieb.
- While the virus will not just disappear, the former FDA chief said it will spread less effectively and prevalence will decline.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Scotts Miracle-Gro is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/27/cramers-lightning-round-scotts-miracle-gro-is-a-buy-.html)
- Canopy Growth: “Uh, yeah [it’s a long-term hold], but you know what, it is better to just own Constellation. I mean really, Constellation has Modelo and Corona going for it. You need more than just cannabis.”
- MoneyGram International: “Honestly, you have a big gain in this. I want you to take half, let the rest run. I am not a huge MoneyGram versus, say, a Fiserv or versus, say, a PayPal or versus, say, even a Square, so that’s the way I would play it.”
- Scotts Miracle-Gro: “I like SMG, I like Scotts Miracle-Gro, very much. I think it’s a buy. It’s been a buy a very long time. I really like the management.”
Ticker: CGC, STZ, MGI, PAYPL, SQ, SMG
(6) Cramer sees opportunity to buy ‘best of breed’ tech giants Apple, Amazon and Salesforce (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/27/cramer-sees-opportunity-to-buy-best-of-breed-tech-giants-apple-amazon-and-salesforce.html)
- Long-term investors should consider buying Salesforce, Apple and Amazon shares, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday.
- The “Mad Money” host said the companies are “best of breed” operators that will be able to overcome any near-term weakness while bond yields rise.
- However, Cramer said he’s less confident right now in Facebook.
Best of breed – FB, AMZN, AAPL, CRM
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): DocuSign (DOCU) [Hold], Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK-B) [1/10th of position at the most], Comcast (CMCSA) [not sell, terrific], Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) [stay long, or own like charitable trust does]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年9月27日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。