2021年10月6日 8:38 PM #11265暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年10月6日(水)の放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer sees reasons to be more positive on stocks, says lower market opens are chances to buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/06/jim-cramer-sees-reasons-to-start-being-more-positive-on-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday he’s seeing reasons for investors to be slightly more positive on their stock holdings.
- “If the thesis is still intact and nothing’s changed for the worse, then it’s time to have some conviction,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- ″“I think when the market is down like it was this morning, you do some buying,” he added.
(2) Executive Interview: Marvell’s transformation has put it in ‘the sweet spot’ of semiconductor industry, says CEO (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/06/marvells-transformation-has-put-it-in-the-sweet-spot-of-semiconductor-industry-says-ceo.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer interviewed Marvell President and CEO Matt Murphy on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money” following the company’s investor day.
Ticker: MRVL [charitable trust owns MRVL]
(3) Executive Interview: Constellation Brands CEO says a hard seltzer write-down was the main reason for earnings miss (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/06/constellation-brands-ceo-says-a-hard-seltzer-write-down-was-the-main-reason-for-earnings-miss.html)
Constellation Brands President and CEO Bill Newlands appeared on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money” after the parent company of Corona and Modelo reported mixed quarterly results.
(4) Executive Interview: Levi Strauss CEO explains how the company has been able to pivot supply chains during Covid (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/06/levi-strauss-ceo-explains-how-the-company-has-been-able-to-pivot-supply-chains-during-covid.html)
Following the release of the company’s third-quarter results, Levi Strauss & Co. CEO and President Chip Bergh appeared on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
（５）Cramer’s lightning round: I am a buyer of DraftKings (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/06/cramers-lightning-round-i-am-a-buyer-of-draftkings.html)
- DraftKings: “I think DraftKings is incredibly well run. I think they have to spend a fortune to be able to get customers, but they have an incredible number. I could not believe, according to reports we saw this week, they’ve got 30% of the market, so I think Jason Robins is doing a very good job, and I’m a buyer, not a seller, of DraftKings.”
- Ree Automotive: “No, I mean look, I’m very clear on these things. I like Tesla and I like in terms of the actual batteries, I like Ford. They’re putting a giant battery plant. Ford sells at 8 times earnings for heaven’s sake. … Let’s get in that one.”
- JFrog: “I’m actually quite surprised that stock is down about 50%. It’s a pretty good company.”
- B&G Foods: “I wish I liked B&G more. I really do. They’ve got the Green Giant. They’ve got a bunch of good old fashioned names. But I mean, I like Campbell’s more than I like B&G. I know their yield is lower, but I think Campbell’s management is certainly more aggressive than B&G, although I invite B&G on the show.”
- Skyworks Solutions: “Skyworks Solutions at [roughly] $160 is, I think, a really terrific buy. Yes, it can lower. All stocks can go lower, but they are in the sweet spot with Apple and last I looked, Apple is still doing pretty well.”
- Apellis Pharmaceuticals: “I just think Regeneron has got the best eye franchise there is, and that’s the one I’d like to see you in. … Regeneron demonstrates its greatness over and over and over again. Let’s stick with best of breed.”
- Keysight Technologies: “Why the heck has this stock collapsed? Their last quarter was absolutely terrific. It was one of the strongest quarters in the entire group. I’m going to throw in Lam Research, by the way. This just makes me angry that that stock is going down. [Agilent Technologies] is good, too. I don’t know. All I can say is I think it’s wrong.”
Ticker: DKNG [buyer], REE [Let’s get Ford], FROG [pretty good company], BGS [I like Campbell (CPG) more], SWKS [terrific buy], APLS [Regeneron (REGM) is the one I want to see you in], KEYS
(6) Cramer is sticking with Nucor after Goldman downgrade, says the steel maker’s stock is ‘on sale’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/06/nucor-jim-cramer-is-sticking-with-steel-maker-after-goldman-downgrade.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday he remains bullish on Nucor, even after Goldman Sachs downgraded the steel maker’s stock.
- The “Mad Money” host said he believes demand for steel remains high and Nucor’s buyback program also is a positive.
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Novavax (NVAX) [I don’t recommend the stock], Lam Research (LRCX) [buy buy buy], (MCD) [fantastic stock to own now, buy buy buy]
- フォーラム「CNBC「Mad Money」エピソードのまとめ」には新規投稿および返信を追加できません。