2021年10月14日 9:03 PM #11423暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年10月14日(木)送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer attributes Thursday’s rally to common sense, says companies will ‘turn challenges into opportunities’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/14/jim-cramer-says-hes-more-getting-more-constructive-on-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday he’s turning more constructive on the stock market after weeks of caution.
- “This rally’s about the common-sense realization that our current problems can be fixed as companies turn challenges into opportunities,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Domino’s CEO discusses the effects of U.S. immigration slowdown and benefits of company-owned shops (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/14/dominos-ceo-discusses-the-effects-of-us-immigration-slowdown-and-benefits-of-company-owned-shops.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer interviewed Domino’s Pizza CEO Ritch Allison on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Jim Cramer says he loves Dutch Bros., but investors should wait for a pullback before buying (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/14/dutch-bros-jim-cramer-says-investors-should-wait-for-a-pullback-before-buying.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday he believes investors should wait to buy shares of Dutch Bros. Coffee.
- “I think you can start buying this one if it drops down to $40 on some sort of crazy sell-off,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Head of Uber Freight says the U.S. is in a ‘shipping Armageddon’ and there’s no one solution (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/14/dominos-ceo-discusses-the-effects-of-us-immigration-slowdown-and-benefits-of-company-owned-shops.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer interviewed the head of Uber Freight, Lior Ron, on Thursday’s episode of the show.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I think Tellurian is a great speculative play (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/14/cramers-lightning-round-i-think-tellurian-is-a-great-speculative-play.html)
- Tellurian: “Tellurian is the company that Charif Souki is the chairman of, and I got to tell you, I saw what he did with Cheniere. I think he’s going to do it with Tellurian. I think it’s a great spec. Talking about buying for [charitable trust], honestly.”
- Rocket Companies: “It’s tough. I looked at it yesterday, said $15 [per share], how did it get down there? … The housing market is peaking right now. That doesn’t mean it can’t have another revival, but I don’t want to be searching with anyone that’s really in that business right now.”
- The Honest Company: “I like Honest Company. If they would come on and make a case, I would recommend it. But unless they come on, no way am I going to recommend it.”
Ticker: TEL, RKT, HNST
(6) [No Video Clip] Behind the banks — Ticker: BAC
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) [best balance sheet in the industry], Master Card (MA) [good. its a buy. You should buy some], Boston Beer (SMA) [I don’t want you be in]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年10月14日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。