2021年10月21日 12:38 AM #11507暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年10月20日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer blasts ‘bearish billionaires,’ says it’s time to stop taking their investment advice (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/20/jim-cramer-blasts-bearish-billionaires-says-its-time-to-stop-taking-their-investment-advice.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday blasted “bearish billionaires,” saying everyday investors ought to stop listening to their stock market calls.
- “You can’t take investment advice from oligarchs no matter how smart they sound” because they have their own priorities, the “Mad Money” host said.
The Power of TAN: Tesla, Amazon and Netflix
(2) Executive Interview: Qualtrics executive chair explains how its platform can help companies with post-Covid work plans (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/20/qualtrics-executive-chair-explains-how-its-platform-can-help-companies-with-post-covid-work-plans.html)
After the software company reported third-quarter results, Qualtrics CEO Zig Serafin and founder and executive chairman Ryan Smith appeared on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Buy Netflix after the streaming giant’s post-earnings slide, says Jim Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/20/jim-cramer-buy-netflix-after-streaming-giants-post-earnings-slide.html)
- Netflix’s post-earnings dip has created an attractive buying point for investors, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday.
- Shares of the streaming giant fell 2.17% to close the session at $625.14 apiece.
Ticker: NFLX [You should buy this dip]
(4) Executive Interview: Hain Celestial is applying its Earth’s Best turnaround strategy to other brands, CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/20/hain-celestial-is-applying-its-earths-best-turnaround-strategy-to-other-brands-ceo-says.html)
Hain Celestial CEO Mark Schiller joined CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money” and explained its strategy to transform brands into growth mode.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Celanese Corp. is a winner (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/20/cramers-lightning-round-celanese-corp-is-a-winner-.html)
- Figs Inc.: “I think it’s kind of interesting, to tell you the truth. I think it’s just kind of an interesting idea. It’s a little quirky, but so is Crocs. I’ll go for it in the same way I went for Crocs.”
- Indie Semiconductor: “I like that, it’s an automobile semi. But I have to tell you, I’m going to see that and tell you that I think [ON Semiconductor] is even better. That’s the one you should be in.”
- MP Materials Corp.: “Look, people desperately want a rare-earth play. It is the rare-earth play. It’s kind of a diamond in the rough. It’s got some great facilities left over from previous management, but it’s still needs to do more, and it needs to be able to get away from China.”
- Veritiv Corporation: “You know, it is. It’s good. I like it more than International Paper. It’s a good packaging company. Now, it’s had a very, very big run. It’s up 400%, so let’s be careful, but it’s a good company.”
- AppHarvest: “I burned so many younger people when I had them on. I mean, it was just a feel-good story. But … it’s actually a learning lesson for me that just because it’s a feel-good story doesn’t mean it can’t go down 65% and … that’s exactly what it did because it may not be as viable as I thought.”
- VTEX: “I don’t know them. … I got to learn more about them.”
- XL Fleet: “Once again, just like AppHarvest, I had them on. Did I savage them and make them bleed? No. I had them tell the story. I said the story sounded OK. It wasn’t OK, and it’s hurt a lot of people. Let’s beat these in my head: AppHarvest and XL Fleet were two that I had them on. I should’ve said, you know what guys, I don’t think you have it, and I didn’t.”
- Celanese Corp: “Price is going up and up and up, and … I saw a really good piece by Frank Mitsch from Fermium the other day. That’s a winner, and it’s still very inexpensive.”
Ticker: FIGS, INDI, MP, VRTV, APPH, VTEX, XL, CE,
(6) Cramer would rather buy reopening stock United Airlines than Zoom, which has been cut in half (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/20/cramer-would-rather-buy-reopening-stock-united-airlines-than-zoom.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday he’d rather bet on United Airlines than Zoom Video Communications right now.
- “Love the company, love the product, but the stock? Not yet,” the “Mad Money” host said of Zoom.
- “For now, I’d much rather bet on the going-out stocks,” such as United, he said.
Ticker: ZM, UAL
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Lululemon (LULU) [out of favor now], Micron Technology (MU), Twitter (TWTR) [I am worry about Twitter]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年10月20日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。