2021年10月29日 8:41 PM #11636暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年10月29日(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Semiconductor shortage to be in focus yet again (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/29/cramers-week-ahead-semiconductor-shortage-to-be-in-focus-yet-again.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday looked ahead to next week’s of earnings reports, detailing for investors his key market events to keep an eye on.
- A number of companies from T-Mobile to Zillow to Uber are set to release quarterly numbers.
(2) [No Video Clip] Am I diversified? ‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer’s call (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/29/am-i-diversified-mad-money-host-jim-cramers-call.html)
On Friday’s episode of “Mad Money,” host Jim Cramer reviewed callers’ top five stock holdings and offered his take on whether their portfolios are approprietly diversified.
- GOOGL, NVDA, MSFT, COST, UNH –> 3 techs, but keep all (MSFT = software, GOOGL = conglomerate, NVDA = semiconductor) –> bless the portfolio
- PNC, MSFT, TGT, LOWS, UPS –> 2 retails (TGT & LOWS) –> take out TGT, put UNH
(3) Jim Cramer says chipmaker GlobalFoundries is a buy after its IPO this week (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/29/jim-cramer-says-chipmaker-globalfoundries-is-a-buy-after-its-ipo-this-week.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday recommended investors snatch up shares of GlobalFoundries.
- The chipmaker went public a day earlier to relatively little fanfare, the “Mad Money” host said.
- “I think the semiconductor shortage will persist for far longer than we’d like, which is bad news for the global economy but fantastic news for GlobalFoundries,” he said.
Ticker: GFS – first day of trading [the stock is a buy]
(4) Executive Interview: Dow CEO explains how the company plans to shift its Alberta plant to net-zero emissions (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/29/dow-ceo-explains-how-the-company-plans-to-shift-its-alberta-plant-to-net-zero-emissions.html)
Jim Fitterling, chairman and CEO of Dow Inc., appeared on Friday’s episode of “Mad Money,” discussing the chemical company’s efforts to transform a plant in Alberta, Canada, to net-zero emissions.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Evelo Biosciences is worth a speculative bet (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/29/cramers-lightning-round-evelo-biosciences-is-worth-a-speculative-bet.html)
- Omega Healthcare: “This is hard for me to fathom because it’s diverged so much from Ventas … which has 3% yield. I’ve got to see what’s going on. Usually, that’s a red flag to have a yield [as high as Omega].”
- Evelo Biosciences: “Total spec on different illnesses. When I see a spec on cancer because my mom died from cancer, I say, ‘Listen, let’s give this one a shot.’ Someone might have something against these dreaded diseases.”
- Zscaler: “I like [CEO Jay Chaudhry]. Here’s the problem: This stock has never had a down day, it seems. But yeah, Jay does great. Zscaler is really good and please, let’s not forget Okta.”
- Dycom Industries: “Why the heck isn’t that stock higher? Don’t we have huge problems with the wires all over the utilities?”
Ticker: OHI, EVLO, ZS, DY
(6) [No Video Clip] Cramer expects strong demand in 2022, helping stocks like Apple, Nucor and Stanley Black & Decker (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/10/29/cramer-expects-strong-demand-in-2022-helping-stocks-like-apple-nucor-and-stanley-black-decker.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer said Friday it’s a mistake to trade in and out of companies such as Apple and Stanley Black & Decker after the companies were negatively impacted by supply chain issues.
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Visa (V) [oversold], Micron (MU) [hold off]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年10月29日(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。