2021年11月8日 9:36 PM #11808暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年11月8日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer says the rally in infrastructure stocks shows the newfound power of retail investors (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/08/cramer-says-the-rally-in-infrastructure-stocks-shows-the-newfound-power-of-retail-investors.html)
- The rally in infrastructure-related stocks Monday demonstrates the growing influence of retail investors on Wall Street, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “Historically, you had to buy before something good happens, and then sell into the news. … Not this market, though,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “It’s a new world, more straightforward, less pessimistic, and you ignore this optimism at your own peril,” he added.
Good News Gainers: Nucor (NUE), Vulcan Materials (VMC), Martin Marietta (MLM), Caterpillar (CAT), John Deere (DE), AND (AMD), Nvidia (NVDA), American Express, Lucid (LUCD), Fisker (FSR)
(2) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Watch Jim Cramer’s full interview with The Container Store CEO Satish Malhotra (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/08/watch-jim-cramers-full-interview-with-the-container-store-ceo-satish-malhotra.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer interviewed The Container Store CEO Satish Malhotra on Monday’s episode of the show.
(3) Know your IPO: Jim Cramer says he’s skeptical that Rivian is the next Tesla and would rather own Ford (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/08/cramer-is-skeptical-rivian-is-the-next-tesla-and-would-rather-own-ford.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday he’s skeptical Rivian will be the next Tesla and would rather own shares of Ford Motor.
- With Amazon and Ford as sizable investors, Rivian priced its shares between $72 and $74 in its IPO and is likely to start trading Wednesday.
- Ultimately, the “Mad Money” host told viewers that “if you really believe in Rivian, you’ve got my blessing to speculate.”
Note: Amazon and Ford hold 19% and 12% of Rivian, respectively.
(4) Executive Interview: Goodyear CEO says more workers than expected retired during Covid, adding to labor challenges (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/08/goodyear-ceo-says-more-workers-than-expected-retired-during-covid-adding-to-labor-challenges.html)
- Goodyear experienced a larger-than-anticipated number of retirements among its U.S. workforce during the pandemic, CEO Rich Kramer told CNBC Monday.
- The Ohio-based tire maker has had to accelerate hiring to help overcome the departures, Kramer said on “Mad Money.”
- “We have a lot of training going on, and, of course, those make our factories a little bit less efficient and had a little bit higher cost,” he explained.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I won’t recommend a tobacco stock on the show (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/08/cramers-lightning-round-i-wont-recommend-a-tobacco-stock-on-the-show.html)
- MGM Resorts International: “It’s got a lot of good management at the top. I think It’s good, but tomorrow Wynn reports, and Wynn, which my charitable trust shows, is going to determine the direction of MGM and right now I can’t tell you how good Wynn is going to be cause I think it’s the future that we like not the past.”
- Biohaven Pharmaceuticals: “Okay tomorrow it reports after the close. I happen to like the company very much … I would take out the house’s money … and then let it run because then you can’t lose money because you’re playing with the house’s money.”
- Gaotu Techedu: “China has kind of made that into a non-profit, it’s kind of a dice roll and I can’t offer any intelligence on it other than just pure speculation that the Chinese are going to let these companies go back to the way they were and I don’t think they’re going to.”
- British American Tobacco: “I’m not going to recommend a tobacco stock on the show. Grateful to have a show on the network, but one of the things I have to do is the responsibility to say no. In the same way that I said we’ve got to ban those darn … vapes, a whole new generation got hooked on this stuff, so no I’m not going there.”
- Alibaba: “I know that people want me to recommend this stock … I know I don’t want those 18 points I know that sounds crazy, I can find another 18 points elsewhere, so I’m not going there.”
- MiTek Systems: “I don’t know they’ve got proprietary technology, recognition technology that I think is pretty cool. I’ve always liked the stock. I think he’s got a good concept and so I’m going to say it’s OK.”
Ticker: MGM, BHVN, GOTU, BTI, BABA, MITK
(6) [No Video Clip] No Huddle Offence: Jim Cramer likes newly public Nextdoor’s mission, but says its stock is a bit stretched right now (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/08/jim-cramer-likes-newly-public-nextdoors-mission-but-says-its-stock-is-a-bit-stretched-right-now.html)
Stock & Ticker: Nextdoor SPAC (KIND)
Ohter Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): Western Alliance (WAL) [Rather own Wells Fargo], Pinterest (PINS [I would hold], 3M (MMM) [I would not abandon], Lithia Motors (LAD) [stock is a buy]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年11月8日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。