2021年11月10日 7:42 PM #11851暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年11月10日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer attempts to make sense of EV start-up Rivian’s $86 billion valuation (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/10/jim-cramer-attempts-to-make-sense-of-ev-start-up-rivians-86-billion-valuation.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday broke down the reasons that Rivian Automotive was able to soar in its market debut.
- The electric vehicle start-up ended Wednesday’s session at $100.73 per share, valuing it at $85.9 billion.
- “Rivian’s stock price is set by buyers who believe that electric vehicles are taking over the world,” Cramer said.
Ticker: RIVN, F, AMZN
(2) Executive Interview: Biohaven CEO says deal with Pfizer to market migraine drugs overseas will speed up profitability (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/10/biohaven-ceo-dr-vlad-coric-on-overseas-marketing-deal-with-pfizer.html)
Biohaven CEO Dr. Vlad Coric appeared on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.
(3) Executive Interview: Mastercard CEO bullish on travel trends as borders open: ‘Tourists are arriving, and they’re spending’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/10/mastercard-ceo-on-travel-tourists-are-arriving-and-theyre-spending.html)
- Mastercard CEO Michael Miebach on Wednesday expressed optimism about global travel recovery.
- “The trends are super encouraging” in a way that benefits the payments processor, he told CNBC’s Jim Cramer.
- “The power of travel is coming back,” Miebach said.
(4) Executive Interview: Rockwell Automation CEO discusses the labor crunch and the company’s skills training for veterans (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/10/rockwell-automation-ceo-discusses-the-labor-crunch-and-the-companys-skills-training-for-veterans.html)
Blake Moret, chairman and CEO of Rockwell Automation, appeared on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.” He discussed how the company can help other firms effectively use automation, as well as efforts to train veterans.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Rivian will go even higher (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/10/cramers-lightning-round-rivian-will-go-even-higher.html)
- Veru: “I think that the prostate cancer drug is real, and I think it’s a very, very real situation and I think that, therefore, for $8, you’re in real good shape.”
- Change Healthcare: “It’s just a good steady company. You know what, it’s about time we have some health care companies that are not going to be up and down 40 points. I’m OK with it.”
- Arrival SA: “Honest to God, I think we crowned a winner today with Rivian and even though Rivian is up gigantically, I’m going to tell you Rivian is going higher. It’s not done. Rivian is not done, OK?”
- Emerson Electric: “Absolutely [it’s OK to add more]. We had Emerson’s CEO on, and I’ve got to tell you [buy, buy, buy].”
- NovaGold Resources: “No. … It’s had a nice move. I think we just be careful.”
Ticker: VERU, CHNG, ARVL, EMR [buy buy buy], NG
(6) No Huddle Offence: Jim Cramer says these 4 companies are the best ways to invest in the metaverse (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/10/jim-cramer-says-these-4-companies-are-the-best-ways-to-invest-in-the-metaverse.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday he believes there are four standout stocks that investors should buy if they want to bet on the success of the so-called metaverse.
- The “Mad Money” host pointed to Facebook-parent Meta, Nvidia, Unity Software and Roblox.
- “Will younger people want a piece of this? I can’t be sure. I’m not one of them, but I know money managers love it and maybe that’s more important,” he said.
Ticker: FB, NVDA, RBLX, U
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): (ROKU) [reminds me of PTON], FedEx (FDX) [FDX be great situation]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年11月10日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。