2021年11月11日 8:41 PM #11855暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年11月11日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer doubles down, says inflation-driven sell-offs are buying opportunities (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/11/cramer-doubles-down-says-inflation-driven-dips-are-buy-opportunities.html)
- It is important for investors to remain confident in the face of market weakness related to inflation concerns, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday.
- The “Mad Money” host said next time “inflation fear-mongers” contribute to a decline in the market, “you should do some buying.”
(2) Lockheed Martin CEO discusses the company’s partnership with Nvidia to fight wildfires using AI (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/11/lockheed-martin-ceo-discusses-the-companys-partnership-with-nvidia-to-fight-wildfires-using-ai.html)
Lockheed Martin CEO Jim Taiclet appeared on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money” with Jim Cramer.
(3) Jim Cramer says the best way for corporate America to honor veterans is by hiring them (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/11/jim-cramer-says-the-best-way-for-corporate-america-to-honor-veterans-is-by-hiring-them.html)
On a special Veterans Day show, “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer stressed the importance of hiring veterans, saying it’s the best way corporate America can honor their service to the country.
(4) Executive Interview: Sports Entertainment Acquisition chairman discusses the lessons learned from his time in U.S. Navy (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/11/sports-entertainment-acquisition-chairman-discusses-the-lessons-learned-from-his-time-in-us-navy.html)
Eric Grubman, chairman and CFO of Sports Entertainment Acquisition Corp., appeared on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Trade Desk is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/11/cramers-lightning-round-trade-desk-is-a-buy.html)
- Gogo: “I have not recommended Gogo in a long time, but you know something, we are now a moment where people are going to be traveling and traveling aggressively. I could see a short-term trade in Gogo as the world reopens.”
- Trade Desk: “Yes. I thought their quarter was exceptional. It’s a great alternative to [Google-parent Alphabet]. I think that people also are warming up to it because they’ve been able to figure out how to deal with Apple in a good way. I think that stock is a buy.”
- Piedmont Lithium: “I want you to ring the register on half of that, and then play with the house’s money. I do not care for the lithium stocks. I think they are too high.”
Ticker: GOGO, TTD, PLL
(6) Cramer says he does not want to ‘hear another word about stagflation’ after strong retail earnings (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/11/jim-cramer-on-stagflation-concerns-and-retail-earnings.html)
- Fears that the U.S. economy is headed toward a period of stagflation ought to be put to rest, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday.
- “There’s nothing stagnant about this economy. In fact, retailers may be experiencing their strongest quarter in history,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: DDS, M, SIG, KSS, TGT, HD, LOW, RL, COST
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): SQ, COIN, PYPL,
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年11月11日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。