2021年11月16日 8:31 PM #11939暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年11月16日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer sees signs that inflation pressures are easing, believes Fed policy approach is right (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/16/jim-cramer-sees-signs-that-inflation-pressures-are-easing-believes-fed-policy-approach-is-right.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Tuesday he thinks the Federal Reserve’s policy approach remains appropriate.
- The “Mad Money” host pointed to a number of inflation-related developments that he believes show pressure on prices will subside without an interest rate hike.
- “I don’t think [Fed Chief Jerome] Powell needs to slam the brakes on the economy,” Cramer said.
(2) Executive Interview: Square CFO discusses strength of small and medium-sized businesses, synergies with Afterpay (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/16/square-cfo-discusses-strength-of-small-and-medium-sized-businesses-synergies-with-afterpay.html)
Square Chief Financial Officer Amrita Ahuja appeared on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview: Lucid Motors CEO says the EV start-up is targeting expansion in China, Middle East by mid-decade (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/16/lucid-motors-ceo-targeting-factory-expansion-in-china-middle-east.html)
- Lucid Motors has plans to build factories outside the U.S., CEO Peter Rawlinson told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday.
- “Mid-decade, we plan to have plants in the Middle East and China, as well,” Rawlinson said on “Mad Money.”
- The comments Tuesday came as the EV start-up’s market cap surpassed that of Ford Motor.
(4) Executive Interview: Intel CEO urges Congress to pass stalled semiconductor bill, says it will help U.S. supply chain (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/16/intel-ceo-urges-congress-to-pass-stalled-semiconductor-bill-says-it-will-help-us-supply-chain.html)
Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger appeared on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money,” making the case for why Congress should pass the stalled bill that would encourage semiconductor manufacturing in the U.S.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like Eli Lilly over Biogen and Cassava Sciences (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/16/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-eli-lilly-over-biogen-and-cassava-sciences.html)
- Cassava Sciences: “This is not the one. I don’t think they have it. I don’t think Biogen has it, even though Medicare is going to pay for it. I think Eli Lilly has it, which is why we keep buying that one for the charitable trust.”
- Root: “Roots is a really great restaurant in Summit, New Jersey. Root, the one that you’re referring to, is a not-so-great insurance technology company which I think is a [sell].”
- Zeta Global: “There are so many of those. We’ve got so many of those. I’m going to tell you to buy Salesforce, OK? Just buy Salesforce, then we don’t have to fool around. We don’t have to worry about the new young ones. We can go with the established ones.”
- Doximity: “I know the stock has been all over the place of late — up and down, up and down. I remain convinced that the doctors love the product and therefore, [buy, buy, buy].”
- ViacomCBS: “There’s been insider buying in ViacomCBS and that intrigues me, and I think the stock is not expensive at all.”
Ticker: SAVA, ROOT, ZETA, DOCS, VIAC
(6) [No Video Clip] No huddle offense: Jim Cramer reacts to Walmart’s quarterly results, says he’s sticking with the stock long-term (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/16/jim-cramer-reacts-to-walmarts-quarterly-results-says-hes-sticking-with-the-stock-long-term.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer said Tuesday he’s sticking with Walmart shares for the long-term, explaining that he’s looking a place to buy more stock after its post-earnings dip.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): BBBY [buy buy buy – for buy buy baby], Coinbase (COIN) [prefer SQ],
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年11月16日(火)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。