2021年11月18日 7:56 PM #11979暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年11月18日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer suggests investors target stocks with growing sales and expanding margins, ‘hard to go wrong’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/18/jim-cramer-highlights-stocks-with-growing-sales-and-expanding-margins.html)
- “It’s awfully hard to go wrong when you bet on companies with strong sales growth and rising gross margins,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Thursday.
- Those two investment characteristics are currently being sought by institutional investors who oversee large funds, the “Mad Money” host said.
Ticker: NVDA, AFRM, V, MA, SQ, PYPL, RVIN, F, AAPL,
(2) Executive Interview: Twitter CFO: We don’t need to have bitcoin on our balance sheet for users benefit from crypto (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/18/twitter-cfo-we-dont-need-to-have-bitcoin-on-our-balance-sheet-for-users-benefit-from-crypto.html)
Twitter CFO Neg Segal appeared on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money,” explaining the social media company’s decision to forgo owning bitcoin on its balance sheet.
(3) Executive Interview: Macy’s CEO says no decisions have been made yet about spinning off e-commerce unit (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/18/macys-ceo-says-no-decisions-have-been-made-yet-about-spinning-off-e-commerce-unit-.html)
- Macy’s has not reached any predetermined conclusions about spinning out its e-commerce unit into a separate company, CEO Jeff Gennette told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday.
- Activist shareholder Jana Partners has urged Macy’s board to undertake such a transaction.
- Macy’s announced earlier Thursday it had hired consulting firm AlixPartners to examine the structure of its business.
(4) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Watch Jim Cramer’s full interview with Workday executives Aneel Bhusri and Pete Schlampp (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/18/watch-jim-cramers-full-interview-with-workday-executives-aneel-bhusri-and-pete-schlampp.html)
On Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money,” host Jim Cramer interviewed Workday co-CEO Aneel Bhusri and the company’s chief strategy officer, Pete Schlampp.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Progyny is a buy (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/18/cramers-lightning-round-progyny-is-a-buy-.html)
- Digital World Acquisition Corp.: “Jimmy Chill knows not to go too close to that one. That’s what I call a dice roll, and I cannot opine on a dice roll. Too hard for me.”
- Lemonade: “It’s down so low. It’s just been such a terrible slog. I even liked that last acquisition. I want you to hold onto it for a little bit more, OK? It just can’t be this bad.”
- Progyny: “We like this company. I mean, it’s got a great business model. We don’t even know who the competition is. You can’t beat that. They’ve got no gross margin problem. I say it’s a buy.”
- ZipRecruiter: “This is under the radar. … I think you own it. It needs sponsorship badly, though.”
Ticker: DWAC, LMND, PGNY, ZIP
(6) [No Video Clip] Cramer says institutions keep dumping Disney, weighing on stock more than week after earnings miss (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/18/cramer-says-institutions-keep-dumping-disney-weighing-on-stock-more-than-week-after-earnings-miss.html)
On Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money,” host Jim Cramer explained why Disney shares remain under pressure more than a week after the media and entertainment giant’s disappointing fiscal Q4 results.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): (PTON) [you don’t want to own that stock]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年11月18日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。