2021年11月19日 7:58 PM #11983暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年11月19日(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Covid market scares are buying opportunities (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/19/cramers-week-ahead-covid-market-scares-are-buying-opportunities-.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday previewed the slate of corporate earnings reports that are during next week’s holiday-altered trading schedule.
- The “Mad Money” host said he’ll be watching Zoom Video’s report Monday evening to see whether the stock may be a buy now.
(2) Executive Interview: Palo Alto Networks CEO discusses latest quarterly results and the growth of edge security (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/19/palo-alto-networks-ceo-discusses-latest-quarterly-results-and-the-growth-of-edge-security.html)
Palo Alto Networks CEO Nikesh Arora appeared on Friday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview: Nvidia CEO says the metaverse could save companies billions of dollars in the real world (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/19/nvidia-ceo-says-the-metaverse-could-save-companies-billions.html)
- Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang told CNBC on Friday that running simulations in the metaverse can deliver real-world benefits to corporations.
- In a “Mad Money” interview, Huang said that’s why companies are willing to invest in the creation of virtual reality universes.
- “We waste a whole bunch of things to overcompensate for the fact that we don’t simulate,” he said.
(4) Executive Interview: Levi Strauss CEO expects strong holiday sales as Americans unleash pent-up demand (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/19/levi-strauss-ceo-expects-strong-holiday-sales-fueled-by-pent-up-demand.html)
- “We’re expecting a really strong holiday season, and it’s all being fueled by a super-strong consumer right now,” Levi Strauss CEO Chip Bergh told CNBC.
- “The home balance sheet has probably not been stronger than this in a real long time,” Bergh said in an interview that aired Friday on “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I’d rather own crypto directly instead of Marathon Digital (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/19/cramers-lightning-round-id-rather-own-crypto-directly-instead-of-marathon-digital.html)
- Desktop Metal: “OK now listen. This is really important: This is pure spec on 3D, but I happen to like it more than [3D Systems Corporation]. Why? Because it’s only a couple of bucks. Now, you can lose the whole thing, remember that. But I like the fact that it’s a pure spec. If you approach it that way, you’re in good shape.”
- Marathon Digital: “Well, remember we’re just playing crypto. I’d rather just own crypto. I’ve always been candid, I own Ethereum. It’s been good to me. But how do I know that it goes up and why do I know? I don’t know.”
- AerSale: “It’s an aviation thing. I mean, what’s the matter with owning Boeing? Boeing is owned by my charitable trust. We talk about it all the time. The stock got clobbered today. That’s the opportunity. That’s where I would go.”
- Joby Aviation: “Man, it’s SPAC city here. … No, if you want a SPAC in that line, I’ll give you Blade. I think Blade is an inexpensive stock. I like them.”
- CuriosityStream: “These entertainment companies, they’re all down right now. If you want to own an entertainment I actually like, it’s Disney. Boy, that’s the most hated stock in the omniverse, but that’s OK. I’m sticking with it.”
- Vuzix Corp.: “It’s a spec, spec, spec. I think people are thinking that it’s a guarantee. If you want to speculate in that business, I’m OK with it, but other than that, no thank you.”
Ticker: DM, MARA, ASLE, JOBY, CURI, VUZI
(6) Executive Interview: Williams-Sonoma CEO discusses launch of shipping membership program and recipe app (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/19/williams-sonoma-ceo-discusses-launch-of-shipping-membership-program-and-recipe-app.html)
Williams-Sonoma CEO Laura Alber appeared on Friday’s episode of “Mad Money,” one day after the home furnishings retailer reported its latest quarterly results.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): RingCentral (RNG) [cannot advise to stay], Snowflake(SNOW) [favorite. take some off,], Warfare (W) [take some off, not favorite, my favorite is WSM], Atlassian Corporation (TEAM)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年11月19日(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。