2021年11月22日 9:02 PM #12029暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年11月22日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer picks 4 stocks to look at as market rotates away from tech winners (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/22/jim-cramer-picks-4-stocks-to-look-at-as-market-rotates-away-from-tech.html)
- Wall Street appears to be shifting out of winning technology stocks into parts of the market that have lagged, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday.
- The “Mad Money” host detailed a strategy for investors to play the rotation that includes buying companies such as Morgan Stanley.
- “I’d rather find companies that did well in earnings season and got trampled on unjustly in the last few weeks,” he said.
Cramer’s shopping list (forgotten stocks with positive stories)- Morgan Stanley(MS) 12, Centene (CNC) 14, Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) 16 timers earnings, UPS (UPS) right level
(2) Executive Interview: Cost of shipping a container from Asia jumped over 500% since last year, Traeger Grills CEO says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/22/shipping-container-cost-from-asia-jumped-500percent-since-last-year-traeger-ceo-says.html)
- Rising shipping expenses were a major reason for Traeger Grills’ declining profit margin in its third quarter, CEO Jeremy Andrus told CNBC on Monday.
- Traeger’s average cost to ship a 40-foot container to the U.S. from Asia is almost $10,000, up from $1,500 a year ago, he said.
- “Our inventory is big and heavy … so we are particularly sensitive to transportation costs,” he said.
(3) Executive Interview: Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang discusses the chipmaker’s autonomous vehicle ambitions (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/22/nvidia-ceo-jensen-huang-discusses-the-chipmakers-autonomous-vehicle-ambitions.html)
In an interview that aired Monday on “Mad Money,” Jensen Huang, the CEO and founder of semiconductor giant Nvidia, discussed the company’s ambitions for autonomous vehicles.
(4) Executive Interview: Zebra Technologies CEO explains how the company helps retailers offer buy online, pick up in store (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/11/22/zebra-technologies-ceo-explains-how-the-company-helps-retailers-offer-buy-online-pick-up-in-store.html)
Zebra Technologies CEO Anders Gustafsson appeared on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Hold Moderna here, but buy some more Eli Lilly (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/22/cramers-lightning-round-hold-moderna-here-but-buy-some-more-eli-lilly.html)
- Ambarella: “I think you ought to sell half right here. Honestly, look, there’s some luck involved here because the stuff that they do, I think, is a little more commodity-oriented than a lot of people believe.”
- Cano Health: “Can you believe that stock? It’s down like 30%. It’s got very good management, it’s not expensive. I actually think you should buy a little more.”
- Moderna: “I would add more to [Eli Lilly] because that’s a play on the idea that Alzheimer’s, they’ve got something. Moderna is very hard for me. It’s just a hold here. Got to go back to where it was.”
AMBA, CANO, MRNR
(6) Investors who keep selling stocks on Covid fears will get left behind, says Jim Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/22/cramer-investors-selling-stocks-on-covid-fears-will-get-left-behind.html)
- Investors who continue to sell stocks due to Covid fears are making a mistake at this point in the pandemic, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday.
- “If you’re dumping stocks because you’re worried about a re-ignition of Covid, you’re going to get left behind as this market grinds higher into year-end,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audiences): Generac Holdings (GNRC) [you want to buy]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年11月22日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。