2022年1月3日 8:16 PM #12390暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年1月3日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer says investors shouldn’t rule out another strong stock rally in 2022 after last year’s massive gains (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/03/cramer-dont-rule-out-a-strong-2022-stock-rally-after-2021s-gains.html)
- “Sometimes you have to suspend your short-term skepticism to make long-term money,” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said after the first trading day of 2021.
- The “Mad Money” host urged investors to keep an open mind about the stock market’s potential performance in 2022.
Ticker of stocks that were driven Higher by Hope: TSLA, PFZ, NVDA, AAPL, HD, TOLL, Lennar, FB, AMZN, NFLX, GOOGL
(2) Jim Cramer’s 2022 outlook for the S&P 500′s 10 biggest winners last year (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/03/jim-cramers-2022-outlook-for-the-sp-500s-10-biggest-winners-last-year.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday shared his thoughts on how the S&P 500′s 10 biggest winners in 2021 will perform in 2022.
- “The biggest takeaway should be the remarkable resurgence of the oils,” the “Mad Money” host said.
S&P 500 Top Ten Winnerr:  Devon Energy (DVN) (+179%),  Marathon Oil (MRO) (+146%),  Moderna (MRNA) (+143%),  Fortinet (FTNT) (+142%),  Signature Bank (SBNY)(+139%),  Ford Motor (F) (+136%),  Bath & Body Works (BBWI) (+132%),  Nvidia (NVDA) (+125%),  Diamond Energy (FANG) (+123%),  Nucor (NUR) (+115%)
(3) Jim Cramer’s 2022 outlook for the S&P 500′s 10 biggest losers in 2021 (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/03/jim-cramers-2022-outlook-for-the-sp-500s-10-biggest-losers-in-2021.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday offered his 2022 outlook for the 10 worst-performing stocks in the S&P 500 last year.
- “The worst performers in the S&P last year look like they’re going to keep underperforming in 2022 unless we get some major sea-changes,” the “Mad Money” host said.
S&P 500 Top Ten Loser:  Pen National gaming (PENN) (-40%),  Global Payment (GPN) (-37%),  Las Vegas Sand (LVS) (-37%),  Activision Blizzard (ATVI)(-28%),  Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX)(-28%),  Viatris (VTRS)(-28%),  Citrix (CTXS)(-27%),  Wynn Resorts (WYNN) (-25%),  IPG Photonics (IPGP)(-23%),  Fidelity National (FIS)(-23%)
(4) Cramer says look to own some of these dividend stocks now that ‘the Fed is no longer your friend’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/01/03/cramer-says-look-to-own-some-of-these-dividend-stocks-now-that-the-fed-is-no-longer-your-friend.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer on Monday discussed some of the dividend stocks he believes investors should look to own in 2022, including the likes of Hormel, McDonald’s and NextEra Energy.
Cramer’s Charitable Trust: Abbot Laboratories (ABT), AbbVie (ABBV), Chevron Corporation (CVX), Linde (LIN), Nucor Corporation (NUE), Walmart (WMT)
The Eight OGS: 3M Company (MMM), Coca-Cola Company (KO), Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL), Dover Corporation (DOV), Emerson Electric (ENR), Genuine Parts Company (GPC), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), The Procter & Gamble Company (PG)
Yield Over 3.5%: ExxonMobil (XOM), Brown-Forman (BF-A), IBM (IBM), Chevron (CVX) AbbVie (ABBV), Realty Income (O), People’s United Bank, Amcor plc (AMCR), Cardinal Health (CAH), Walgreen (WBA), Consolidated Edison (ED)
The Multiple Dividend Raisers: Realty Income (O), Amcor (AMCR), Cintas (CTAS)
Honorable Mentions: Hormel Foods (HRL), PepsiCo (PEP), McDonald (MCD), Caterpillar (CAT), Stanley Black & Decker (SWK), Illinois Tool Works (ITW), Lowe’s (LOW), Target (TGT), Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM), Walmart (WMT), General Dynamics (GD), NextEra Energy (NEE), S&P Global (SPGI)
Bottom Line: In 2022, the Fed is no longer your friend. Get selective with stocks and consider the dividend aristocrats.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Bank of America is an ‘incredibly cheap stock’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/03/cramers-lightning-round-bank-of-america-is-an-incredibly-cheap-stock.html)
- Lion Electric: “They’ve beaten that thing up. I mean, stocks do stop at zero. Wow. Don’t sell it.”
- New Fortress Energy: “If I’m going to construct energy infrastructure I am going to end going with NextEra, OK? I just prefer that. It’s more growth.”
- Bank of America: “I think that rates are going to rise this year. BAC is an incredibly cheap stock. It probably goes to $50.”
- Cyxtera Technologies: “I like [Chairman Manuel Medina]. I’ve got to do work on the company because I am not sure about CYXT. I’ve got to do some work on it.”
Ticker: Line Electric (LEV) [don’t sell it], New Fortress Energy Inc. (NFE), Bank of America (BAC) [BAC will rise this year], Cyxtera Technologies (CYXT) [don’t’ know about CYXT]
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer says he likes the stock market’s 2022 setup ‘because so many others hate it’ (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/01/03/jim-cramer-says-he-likes-the-stock-markets-2022-setup-because-so-many-others-hate-it.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer explained Monday why he holds an optimistic outlook for the stock market in 2022, saying he sees plenty of good stocks that are worth owning.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Qualcom (QCOM) [the stock will go much higher], Enphase Energy (ENPH) [not give up, favorite solar], Chipotle (CMG) [fantastic, stick in 2000 target]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年1月3日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。