2022年6月22日 10:35 PM #13719暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年6月22日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer says a ‘bull market within a bear market’ situation is possible if these 6 things happen (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/22/cramer-6-things-need-to-happen-for-a-bull-market-within-a-bear-market.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday told investors that there are several things that need to happen for the market to have a “bull market within a bear market situation.”
- “For the broader averages, I’m one of only a handful of people who genuinely believe we could have an entire bull market within a bear market situation, but only if we get some specific signposts,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Signs to look for when spotting a bottom: (i) Oil must peak at levels that are good for producers and public; (ii) Need food prices to stabilize and go down worldwide; (iii) US unemployment at 5% for a few quarters; (iv) Speculation has to be wiped out; (v) Advance/ Decline line must continue to get better; (vi) Must see mergers between established firms & newer firms
(2) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest bitcoin could rally over the next few months but likely won’t reach old highs, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/22/charts-suggest-bitcoin-could-rally-over-the-next-few-months-but-likely-wont-reach-old-highs-jim-cramer-says.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday said bitcoin could experience a rally over the next few months, though it could be years before it reaches its old highs.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Tom DeMark, suggest that bitcoin could have a nice relief rally over the next few months,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(3) & (4)Executive Interview: Mark Zuckerberg envisions a billion people in the metaverse spending hundreds of dollars each (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/22/mark-zuckerberg-envisions-1-billion-people-in-the-metaverse.html)
- Mark Zuckerberg told CNBC’s Jim Cramer that Meta Platforms is in a position to spend extensively on long-term research.
- The metaverse should usher in a massive economy, he said.
Ticker: META [charitable trust has huge position]
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I’m sticking with Marvell Technology (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/22/cramers-lightning-round-im-sticking-with-marvell-technology.html)
- EOG Resources Inc: “I do prefer Devon down here. It’s cheaper.”
- Rocket Companies Inc: “I said the Fed was raising rates: you can’t own anything in that area. And the Fed is still raising, so you still can’t.”
- Marvell Technology Inc: “It’s driving me bonkers that it could be doing so well and it’s stuck right here, down so much. But we’re sticking with it.”
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc: “I like it very much. … I just have been trying to figure out exactly whether that drug is going to be passed, and I don’t know the answer.”
Ticker: EOG , RKT, NRVL, VRTX,
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer gives his thoughts on the possibility of a recession (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/22/jim-cramer-gives-his-thoughts-on-the-possibility-of-a-recession.html)
The “Mad Money” host explains why he doesn’t believe a recession is inevitable on Wednesday’s episode of the show.
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年6月22日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。