2022年7月4日 10:19 PM #13741暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年6月28日(火)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer picks 4 ‘buyable’ stocks to snap up after ugly market days (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/28/jim-cramer-picks-4-buyable-stocks-to-snap-up-after-ugly-market-days.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer recommended four stocks investors should consider adding to their portfolios after ugly days in the market like Tuesday.
- “As long as commodity prices keep coming down, these stocks should be winners, which is why you’ve got to treat ugly moments like this one as buying opportunities,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Stocks & Ticker: Morgan Stanley (MS), Disney (DIS), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), Starbucks (SBUX)
(2) Executive Interview: AWS CEO says the move to cloud computing is only just getting started (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/28/aws-ceo-says-the-move-to-cloud-computing-is-only-just-getting-started.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Amazon Web Services CEO Adam Selipsky on Tuesday’s episode of the show.
(3) Nike has a ‘much better risk-reward’ than the market believes, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/28/cramer-nike-has-a-much-better-risk-reward-than-the-market-believes.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Tuesday said that Nike stock is more investable than Wall Street might believe, even after a mixed quarter.
- “I see something with much better risk-reward than it’s getting credit for, and I would indeed start a position tomorrow if it were to go down from here,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Executive Interview: Spirit Airlines CEO said the company ‘absolutely’ did negotiate with JetBlue (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/28/spirit-airlines-ceo-said-the-company-absolutely-did-negotiate-with-jetblue.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Spirit Airlines CEO Ted Christie on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I can’t recommend Simulations Plus (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/28/cramers-lightning-round-i-cant-recommend-simulations-plus.html)
- AT&T Inc: “That is a distinct hold. If it were $18, it’s a buy. If it was $23, it’s a sell.”
- Tilray Brands Inc: “Tilray is a total spec of which I’m not going to bet against right now.”
- Dow Inc: “If I wanted to buy 200 shares, I’d buy 100 here and then I’d wait until $45.”
- Simulations Plus Inc: “They actually make money. … But it’s much too rich a stock for my taste, and I can’t there recommend it.”
- C3.ai Inc: “That’s been one of the worst stocks in the market, and yet [CEO Tom Siebel], who started it, is one of the best. So, let’s get Tom on the show.”
- Rio Tinto PLC: “People think that we’re going into a recession, and you’re supposed to sell Rio Tinto in a recession. I, on the other hand, want to … buy Rio Tinto right here.”
Ticker: T, TLRY, DOW, SLP, AI, RIO
(6) [No Video Clip] Investors need to know where they are in the business cycle and what it means for their holdings, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/28/investors-need-to-know-where-they-are-in-the-business-cycle-and-what-it-means-for-their-holdings-cramer-says.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer warned investors to tread carefully when curating their portfolios on Tuesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
Other Stocks (Calls with audience): 3M (MMM), Caterpillar (CAT), Best Buy (BBY)
- フォーラム「CNBC「Mad Money」エピソードのまとめ」には新規投稿および返信を追加できません。