2022年7月4日 10:29 PM #13742暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年6月29日(水)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer warns investors not to group all stocks of the same sector together – ‘No two stocks are truly alike’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/29/cramer-warns-investors-not-to-group-all-stocks-of-the-same-sector-together-no-two-stocks-are-truly-alike.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday told investors that despite what might be happening in the market, they shouldn’t judge a stock based on its industry peers’ performance.
- “I want to remind you that no two stocks are truly alike and, more important, the sector analysis everyone lives by these days is often a travesty of a mockery of a sham,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Pinterest improving user experience to help people ‘take more action’ on boards, new CEO Bill Ready says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/29/pinterest-improving-boards-to-help-people-take-more-action-ceo-says.html)
- Pinterest is working on helping users take tangible actions on their mood boards and pins, new CEO Bill Ready told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday.
- “There’s a lot we can do to help them take more action on that intent, whether that action is making, or doing, or in some cases buying,” Ready said in an interview on “Mad Money.”
(3) Off-the-Chart: Charts suggest the recent boom in commodities ‘is not long for the world,’ Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/29/cramer-charts-suggest-recent-commodities-boom-will-come-down-long-term.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Wednesday said that while the commodities market could see a short-term upside, it will ultimately come down in the long term.
- “The charts, as interpreted by Carley Garner, suggest that the recent commodities boom is not long for the world,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Executive Interview: Paychex CEO says company isn’t seeing signs of recession (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/29/paychex-ceo-says-company-isnt-seeing-signs-of-recession.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Paychex CEO Marty Mucci on Wednesday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I prefer Deere over Nutrien right here (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/29/cramers-lightning-round-i-prefer-deere-over-nutrien-right-here.html)
- Uranium Energy Corp: “There will not be a nuclear power plant built in this country. … It ain’t going to happen.”
- Nutrien Ltd: “The way to play the farm is to do AGCO or Deere. … I prefer Deere right here.”
- Occidental Petroleum Corp: “Let it come in. … You can buy them lower.”
Ticker: UEC, NTR, OXY
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer warns investors against being too negative about the market (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/29/jim-cramer-warns-investors-against-being-too-negative-about-the-market.html)
The “Mad Money” host explained why investors shouldn’t fall prey to having an overly-negative attitude about the market on Wednesday’s episode of the show.
Other Stocks (Calls with audience):
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年6月29日(水)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。