2022年7月18日 10:35 PM #13776暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年7月18日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Here’s Jim Cramer’s advice to navigate this uncertain earnings season (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/18/heres-jim-cramers-advice-to-navigate-this-uncertain-earnings-season.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Monday recommended investors take a wait-and-see approach toward shares of companies that are about to report quarterly numbers.
- “If you’re thinking about buying something that’s about to report, why not wait until you hear what they have to say?” the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Interview: Billionaire investor Ken Langone says these are the ‘3 most powerful things in business’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/18/billionaire-investor-ken-langone-names-3-most-powerful-things-in-business.html)
- Billionaire investor and philanthropist Ken Langone on Monday detailed three core business principles he’s believed in during his career.
- “The three most powerful things in business: a kind word, a thoughtful gesture, and passion and enthusiasm for everything you’re doing,” Langone told Jim Cramer on “Mad Money.”
(3) These are 10 of the best-performing stocks since Jim Cramer’s ‘Mad Money’ debuted on TV (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/18/10-of-the-best-performing-stocks-since-jim-cramers-mad-money-debuted.html)
- Jim Cramer on Monday looked back at some of the best-performing stocks since “Mad Money” debuted on CNBC more than 17 years ago.
- On Monday, “Mad Money” relocated its broadcast set to the New York Stock Exchange.
Best Performing S&P 500 Stocks Since Mad Money began in March 2005: (i) Netflix, (ii) Apple, (iii) Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, (iv) Monster Beverage COrp, (v) Booking Holdings, (vi) Nvidia, (vii) Amazon, (viii) Illumina Inc., (ix) Monolithic Power Systems, (x) Tyler Technologies
(4) Executive Interview: Goldman Sachs CEO on macro uncertainty is impacting the bank’s hiring approach (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/18/goldman-sachs-ceo-on-macro-uncertainty-is-impacting-the-banks-hiring-approach.html)
Goldman Sachs CEO David Solomon appeared on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money,” after the Wall Street bank reported quarterly results earlier in the day.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Eversource Energy doesn’t have a big enough dividend yield (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/18/cramers-lightning-round-eversource-energy-doesnt-have-a-big-enough-dividend-yield.html)
- Eversource Energy: “It doesn’t yield enough for me. I spoke with the people of Duke [Energy] last week. I think that’s actually a better situation.”
- Beyond Air Inc.: “I think that is the ultimate speculative stock, in which you’ve got to prepare to lose $8. It’s an $8. I don’t like that.”
- Nutrien: “No. It’s not [a buy]. It’s a fertilizer stock at [roughly] 4 times earnings, and those earnings are going to collapse.”
Ticker: ES, XAIR, NTR
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer reflects on ‘Mad Money’ moving to NYSE floor and lessons he’s learned from Wall Street (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/07/18/jim-cramer-reflects-on-mad-money-moving-to-nyse-floor-and-lessons-hes-learned-from-wall-street.html)
On his first “Mad Money” broadcast from the NYSE floor, host Jim Cramer reflects on the lessons he’s learned from his four-decade career on Wall Street.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG), Salesforce (CRM) [charitable trust owns it]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年7月18日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。