2022年8月5日 9:29 PM #14195暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年8月4日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says to consider buying these 8 stocks now that commodity prices are down (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/04/jim-cramer-says-to-consider-buying-these-8-stocks-now-that-commodity-prices-are-down.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday advised investors to take advantage of falling commodity prices by adding to their portfolios.
- “Oil’s down big, gasoline’s down big and you can now buy all sorts of stocks that benefit from cheaper fuel, especially the travel and leisure plays,” he said.
Stocks & Ticker: Toll Brothers (TOLL), Lennar (LEN), Disney (DIS), Waste Management (WM), Honeywell (HOB), Ford (F), DoorDash (DASH), Expedia (EXPE)
(2) Executive Interview: Chemours CEO addresses Cramer’s concerns about the company’s potential exposure to PFAS liability (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/04/chemours-ceo-addresses-cramers-concerns-about-the-companys-potential-exposure-to-pfas-liability.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Chemours CEO Mark Newman on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(3) Executive Interview: XPO Logistics’ Brad Jacobs discusses stepping down as CEO with Mario Harik to succeed him (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/04/xpo-logistics-ceo-discusses-stepping-down-as-ceo-with-mario-harik-to-succeed-him.html)
- XPO Logistics announced Thursday that Mario Harik will be taking over the role of chief executive from Brad Jacobs after the company’s spin-off of its high-tech truck brokerage business in the fiscal fourth quarter.
- Jacobs will remain as executive chairman at XPO and non-executive chairman at the spun-off company.
(4) Executive Interview: Federal Realty CEO discusses the company’s residential portfolio strength (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/04/federal-realty-ceo-discusses-the-companys-residential-portfolio-strength.html)
CNBC’s Jim Cramer spoke with Federal Realty CEO Don Wood on Thursday’s episode of “Mad Money.”
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: I like E.L.F Beauty over Coty (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/04/cramers-lightning-round-i-like-elf-beauty-over-coty.html)
- Ammo Inc: “I know it’s a little bit of a far field in terms of where you are versus what it is, but Dick’s is my favorite in that group.”
- Inmode Ltd: “It’s a good company, but the people hate the medical device companies. … I think they’re overly hated. That’s why I like [Johnson & Johnson].”
- Quantumscape Corp: “Anything that’s connected to the EV market, if it ain’t Tesla, then I don’t want it.”
- Coty Inc: “When we’re in that area, you know we go with E.L.F. … That’s the stock to be in.”
- Carlyle Group Inc: “If I’m going to go that way … I’m going to go with Blackstone. I think that it’s a better-run company.”
- Silvergate Capital Corp: “I am no longer a huge crypto guy. I was in it as long as it was right. Now that it’s wrong, I’m not there.
Ticker: POWW, INMD, QS, COTY, CG, SI
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer says short-term pain may be unavoidable in oil (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/04/jim-cramer-says-short-term-pain-may-be-unavoidable-in-oil.html)
The “Mad Money” host gave his take on oil and where it’s headed on Thursday’s episode of the show.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience):Marvell Technology (MRVL) [good time to buy], AMD (AMD), Datadog (DDOG) [very crowded area], Sofi Tech (SOFI) [it is a mistake to sell here]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年8月4日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。