2022年8月23日 3:23 PM #14662暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年8月22日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s game plan: This week is all about Powell, but don’t overlook any great earnings reports (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/22/cramers-game-plan-this-week-is-all-about-powell-but-dont-overlook-any-great-earnings-reports-.html)
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell’s speech later this week is the most important event for the market, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday.
- However, the “Mad Money” host said investors should not ignore the earnings calendar because great reports could be ahead.
[charitable trust owns – ENVD, CRM]
(2) Executive Interview: CNH Industrial CEO on how customer demand is holding up and Ukrainian grain crops (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/22/cnh-industrial-ceo-on-how-customer-demand-is-holding-up-and-ukrainian-grain-crops.html)
Scott Wine, CEO of CNH Industrial, appeared on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money” with Jim Cramer.
(3) Jim Cramer: Here’s why meme-stock manias are bad news for the Nasdaq (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/22/jim-cramer-heres-why-meme-stock-manias-are-bad-news-for-the-nasdaq-.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer explained Monday why he’s not shocked by the Nasdaq Composite’s plunge to start the trading week.
- The “Mad Money” host dove into two warnings he gave Investing Club members last week about the spillover effects of meme-stock manias.
(4) Executive Interview: Palo Alto Networks CEO on the cybersecurity firm’s quarterly results and lessons from Larry Page (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/22/palo-alto-networks-ceo-on-the-cybersecurity-firms-quarterly-results-and-lessons-from-larry-page.html)
Palo Alto Networks CEO Nikesh Arora appeared on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money” with Jim Cramer.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Can’t recommend ChargePoint because it’s unprofitable (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/22/cramers-lightning-round-cant-recommend-chargepoint-because-its-unprofitable.html)
- Veru: “No, [I don’t think Veru shares will increase as much as Moderna’s did if Veru’s Covid treatment receives emergency use clearance]. I think Veru also needs to have that expanded needs of breast cancer, too.”
- ChargePoint: “It’s the best one of a bad neighborhood, though. … Here’s the problem: ChargePoint is not making money and we can’t recommend stocks that aren’t making money in this environment. It’s too hard.”
- Jackson Financial: “I like that call. I like that call. Nice yield. Annuities [are a] good business.”
Ticker: VERU, CHPT, JXN
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer explains why long-term retail investors should read Wall Street research carefully (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/22/jim-cramer-explains-why-long-term-retail-investors-should-read-wall-street-research-carefully.html)
On Monday’s episode of “Mad Money,” host Jim Cramer explained why he thinks retail investors should be careful when they see Wall Street research headlines. Some analyst calls are designed for hedge funds, not long-term investors, he said.
UPS [CT-constration brands], Pepsico – bullpen
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Coca-Cola (KO) [KO is right , KO remains right]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年8月22日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。