2022年9月3日 6:34 PM #14770暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年8月29日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says Powell ‘means business’ on inflation, so avoid money-losing companies (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/29/cramer-avoid-money-losing-companies-after-powells-tough-inflation-stance.html)
- Shareholders of money-losing companies should steel themselves for more downside, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday.
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell gave that notice in his Jackson Hole speech, showing investors that he “means business” in the fight against inflation, the “Mad Money” host said.
(2) Executive Interview: Splunk CEO discusses a slowdown to cloud migration and meeting 100 customers in first 100 days (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/29/splunk-ceo-discusses-a-slowdown-to-cloud-migration-and-meeting-100-customers-in-first-100-days.html)
Splunk CEO Gary Steele, who took over the software firm’s top job in April, appeared on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money” with Jim Cramer.
(3) Off-the-Chart: Historic charts suggest the stock market could have a solid finish to the year, Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/29/jim-cramer-charts-suggests-the-market-could-finish-the-year-strong.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday that veteran chartist Larry Williams sees the potential for Wall Street to finish out the year on a relatively solid note.
- The “Mad Money” host dissected a handful of historical analogues that Williams believes offer clues on where the Dow Jones Industrial Average can go from here.
(4) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer says this is the reason Snowflake delivered such a surprisingly strong quarter (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/29/jim-cramer-says-this-is-the-reason-snowflake-delivered-such-a-surprisingly-strong-quarter.html)
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer examines the business strategy of Snowflake, which uses a consumption-based revenue model instead of the software industry’s common subscription approach.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Uranium Energy is too hot for me right now (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/29/cramers-lightning-round-uranium-energy-is-too-hot-for-me-right-now.html)
- PepsiCo: “PepsiCo is in the [CNBC Investing Club bullpen]. We think a lot of it. I just wish the stock would come down. It doesn’t seem to want to come down at all, but it is well run and terrific.”
- Kelly Services: “Very well-run company. Right now, with people just feeling it’s easy to get a job, you don’t need them. That’s why that stock has been such a dog. You never know, but I am not a buyer of it right here, though.”
- Uranium Energy: “This is Canadian. The problem with this, this group is so red hot, that it is too sizzling for me. I am going to take a pass. I know the ETF is up 7% just today. That is too dangerous for me. I’m going to say no for now.”
- Mirum Pharmaceuticals: “I’m afraid they’re losing too much money for me to recommend. You know what, I feel so bad about that because when they’re up like that and they’re doing some great work in that particular disease, particularly with the liver, I want to recommend it. But I just am afraid to because it’s had such a big move.”
- Karuna Therapeutics: “We were believers. We were believers. Now, it does not fit my thesis about what works here, but we found ourselves very compelled and thought it was an illness that, if they could do anything for it, it would be great. So, speculative? Yes. It’s a speculative situation.”
- Cloudflare: “I think that [CEO] Matthew Prince is fantastic. The stock is low because they’re making just very little money. I’m willing to bet with Prince. I think that that’s one that you can buy and put away. He does a good job.”
- Plug Power: “It’s OK. Andy Marsh was on again today. Andy Marsh, I think he must be a regular on the network because I see quite a bit of him. He needs something that is very elusive that’s it’s called earnings. If gets them, the stock can still go higher.”
Ticker: PEP, KELYA, UEC, MIRM, KRTX, NET, PLUG
(6) [No Vide Clip] Jim Cramer explains why believes that in-office work is superior to remote work (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/08/29/jim-cramer-explains-why-believes-that-in-office-work-is-superior-to-remote-work.html)
On Monday’s episode of “Mad Money,” host Jim Cramer makes the case that in-office work is better for collaboration and productivity than working from home.
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Kohl’s Corporation (KSS) [I don’t trust Kohl, Sell] , AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) [Charitable trust owns it, stick with AbbVie].
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年8月29日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。