ホーム › フォーラム一覧 › 「米国での投資」お役立ちフォーラム › CNBC「Mad Money」エピソードのまとめ › Mad Money: 2023年2月2日(木)の放送の要点
2023年2月2日 11:02 PM #16195暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2023年2月2日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer says Meta Platforms’ latest quarter is why he stuck with the stock (https://www.cnbc.com/2023/02/02/cramer-says-meta-platforms-latest-quarter-is-why-he-stuck-with-it.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday used Facebook parent Meta Platforms as a case study of why it sometimes pays off to hold downtrodden stocks.
- Meta shares soared over 23% on Thursday the day after the company reported a fourth-quarter revenue beat and announced a $40 billion stock buyback.
(1)’ Jim Cramer explains why he stuck with Nvidia through the stock’s downturn (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/02/02/jim-cramer-explains-why-he-stuck-with-nvidia-through-the-stocks-downturn.html)
Cramer explained his thoughts on Nvidia stock and why his Charitable Trust held onto it.
(2) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer reviews stock pitches from students at the Miami Herbert Business School (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/02/02/jim-cramer-reviews-stock-pitches-from-students-at-the-miami-herbert-business-school.html)
Cramer answered questions from students at the University of Miami.
Stock & Ticker: Six Flags (SIX) [I like it], Canadian Pacific (CP) [I like the presentation], T-Mobile (TMUS) [Stock will go lower], Peloton (PTON) [Great idea]
(3) Jim Cramer says he likes these 3 junior growth stocks for younger investors (https://www.cnbc.com/2023/02/02/jim-cramer-says-he-likes-these-3-junior-growth-stocks-for-younger-investors.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer gave young investors a list of stocks he believes should be on their shopping lists.
- Cramer explained that junior growth stocks are smaller, faster-growing companies that could become huge in the future.
- While Etsy’s stock valuation got a bit “excessive” during the height of the Covid pandemic, its underlying business remains solid, according to Cramer.
- He said that the continued strong demand for travel will help lift Airbnb’s earnings.
- “I think Dutch Bros. is a fantastic long-term holding as long as you can get it now, less than $40,” he said.
Ticker: ETSY, ABNB, BROS
(4) Executive Interview: MasTec CEO on the transition to clean energy (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/02/02/mastec-ceo-on-the-transition-to-clean-energy.html)
Cramer spoke with MasTec CEO José Mas on Thursday.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Stick with Netflix (https://www.cnbc.com/2023/02/02/cramers-lightning-round-stick-with-netflix.html)
- GameStop Corp: “I like great American stories. I don’t like that whole group.”
- Netflix Inc: “You got the pain, you get the gain. Stick with it.”
- GE Healthcare Technologies Inc: “I like the stock. I like the management. I say, stay along.”
- DraftKings Inc: “Stock could come around, but it’s got to be 50 states before we get there.”
- Medtronic PLC: “Medtronic right now is not being run well. … I want you to stay away from that.”
Ticker: GME, NFLX, GEHC, DKNG, MDT
(6) [No Video Clip] Jim Cramer goes over the rules for investing in speculative stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/02/02/jim-cramer-goes-over-the-rules-for-investing-in-speculative-stocks.html)
Cramer laid down rules for investors who want to engage in speculation.
Cannot speculate until you set aside $10,000, no margin trading, crypt is not investing
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): REITS [hold off], China [re-opening affects negatively], best way to study investment [use fist hand experience], general wealth, NU [terrific in long term], Tesla (TSLA), Ford (F)
- Google Podcast (音声）
- Internet Archive（1分毎のビデオ＆テキスト）
- トピック「Mad Money: 2023年2月2日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。