2023年9月22日 10:12 PM #17253暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2023年9月22日(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer’s week ahead: Earnings from Costco, Paychex and Accenture (https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/22/cramers-week-ahead-earnings-from-costco-paychex-and-accenture.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday told investors what to look out for in the week ahead, focusing on companies whose earnings reports could offer insight into consumer spending.
- “I think the averages are getting beaten down to the point where it’s a lot easier for us to rally, but until we see some signs that the Fed’s truly beaten inflation, it’s hard to get too excited about this market,” he said.
(2) [No Video Clip for non-Club Member] Executive Interview: Jim Cramer sits down with Federal Realty Investment CEO Don Wood (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/09/22/jim-cramer-sits-down-with-federal-realty-investment-ceo-don-wood.html)
‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer sits down with Federal Realty Investment Trust CEO Don Wood to talk the real estate market.
(3) [No Video Clip for non-Club Member] Executive Interview: Unleashing LNG on the world stage will bring energy security to America, says EQT CEO Toby Rice (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/09/22/unleashing-lng-on-the-world-stage-will-bring-energy-security-to-america-says-eqt-ceo-toby-rice.html)
‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer sits down with EQT CEO Toby Rice to talk natural gas.
(4) Executive Interview: Nucor CEO talks steel oversupply, says ‘we’ve got to continue to advocate’ for the industry (https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/22/nucor-ceo-talks-steel-oversupply.html)
- CEO of steelmaker Nucor, Leon Topalian, told CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Friday about product oversupply, stressing the importance of advocating for efforts to prevent steel dumping.
- “We’ve got to continue to advocate. The oversupply in the world, particularly out of China, is significant,” he said.
(5) Cramer’s Lightning Round: Confluent has ‘some of the best enterprise software in the world’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/22/cramers-lightning-round-confluent-enterprise-software.html)
- Confluent: “It’s such a good company, you’ve got to buy it in scale because it doesn’t, it’s not making any money yet. But they are the central nervous system of companies…It’s some of the best enterprise software in the world. So, beware, it could still go down, but I do like it very, very much.”
- Coty: “Coty had a good quarter. I’ve got to hand it to them, a lot of people wrote these guys off. They are coming back, so I’m not against it, I’m not against it at all.”
- Samsara: “It’s, again, enterprise software, and those stocks have fallen out of favor after being in favor about four weeks. It is a little expensive, but it is very good enterprise software, what can I say.”
- Chewy: “People are buying all that stuff on Amazon, and that’s the problem.”
Ticker: CFLT, COTY, IOT, CHWY
(6) [No Video Clip for non-Club Member] These Apple ban stories seem perfectly timed to sabotage the iPhone 15 launch, says Jim Cramer (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/09/22/these-apple-ban-stories-seem-perfectly-times-to-sabatoge-the-iphone-15-launch-says-jim-cramer.html)
‘Mad Money’ host Jim Cramer digs into recent bad press hitting some of Wall Street’s biggest players.
Ticker: AAPL, SUTB, AVGO, GOOGL [Charitable trust owns AVGO, GOOGL]
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with Audiences): PepsiCo (PEP) vs Coca Cola (KO) [PEP is the winner]，Truist Financial Corporation (TFC)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2023年9月22日(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。