2022年1月10日 10:13 PM #12482暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2022年1月10日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer’s charitable trust bought stocks during Monday’s weakness. Here’s why (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/10/jim-cramers-charitable-trust-bought-stocks-during-mondays-weakness.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said his charitable trust felt compelled to make purchases during Monday’s session after it began so negatively.
- “When an important index like the Nasdaq trades at a three-month low, you have to at least buy something that’s being thrown out because they can’t all be that terrible,” the “Mad Money” host said.
Why bother to buy the dip?: (i) Buy stocks when you don’t have to chase, (ii) Eyes on Adobe, (iii) Smart people are taking action, (iv) Rate sensitivity of the market, (v) Morning acquittal of typical bottom-dwellers
Areas of concern in this market: (i) Industrial winners haven’t’ come down, (ii) bank stocks coming in hot into earnings, (iii) Fintech still has no bottom
Charitable Trust owns – DHR, AMD, MRVL
(2) Cramer warms up to Uber, says it’s an OK time to start a position in the ride-hailing firm (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/10/jim-cramer-says-its-an-ok-time-to-start-a-position-in-uber.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday the investment case for Uber now has more positives than negatives.
- “You’ve got my blessing to put on a small position in Uber,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- He cautioned, however, that the ride-hailing company’s stock is not a “slam dunk.”
(3) Cramer says wait for industry consolidation before buying online sports gambling stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/10/cramer-says-wait-for-industry-consolidation-before-buying-online-sports-gambling-stocks.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Monday he believes investors should stay clear of online sports betting stocks.
- “Until we see fewer promotional deals and more M&A deals, these online sports gambling stocks … are very difficult to own,” the “Mad Money” host said.
(4) Executive Interview: Dexcom CEO on increasing awareness of the company and data on its new G7 CGM System (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/01/10/dexcom-ceo-on-increasing-awareness-of-the-company-and-data-on-its-new-g7-cgm-system.html)
Kevin Sayer, the chief executive officer of Dexcom, appeared on Monday’s episode of “Mad Money,” discussing efforts to increase awareness of its continuous glucose monitoring devices, including its new G7 CGM system.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Not recommending Nio or any Chinese stocks (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/10/cramers-lightning-round-not-recommending-nio-or-any-chinese-stocks.html)
- Veru: “Veru is in [Phase 3] for a very important breast cancer indication. They just got fast-track designation by the FDA this morning. It’s at $5. It made no sense that the stock didn’t go up to me. I thought it should’ve been up on the news.”
- Nio: “Nope. Not recommending that. Not recommending any of the Chinese stocks. In particular, I don’t like that stock. I just feel like there are people who want to speculate all the time on China. This is a different kind of China than what we’re used to. It is a communist country that does not seem to favor capitalist development anymore.”
- Grab Holdings: “We thought that was interesting when we looked at it. We like it. It’s got much more than just Uber. … I like the stock. I like it. We liked it when we looked at it.”
- International Paper: “Cheap stock, but always a cheap stock. I don’t want a stock that’s always a cheap stock. I want a stock that moves higher.”
- SMART Global Holdings: “I’ve got to relook at it because this is involving smart phones, and smart phones are under pressure here.”
Ticker: VERU, NIO, GRAB, IP, SGH
(6) [No Video Clip] Staying ahead of the game
Other Stocks Discussed (calls with audience): Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) , Wynn Resorts (WYNN)
- トピック「Mad Money: 2022年1月10日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。