2021年1月7日 7:30 PM #7795暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年1月7日(木)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Cramer on Wall Street’s non-reaction to Capitol chaos: ‘The stock market’s not a referendum on the state of the nation’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/07/jim-cramer-stock-market-is-no-referendum-on-trump-capitol-hill-chaos.html)
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said the Capitol Hill takeover Wednesday was isolated from the activity on Wall Street, thanks in part to the removal of political uncertainty.
- “The election is finally over, the results are certified, the challenges are finished. There’s a possibility of unity after years of polarization,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- Cramer broke down 10 reasons why he thinks the market rallied, driven by a lack of sellers.
(2) Plug Power CEO expects ‘great time’ for hydrogen industry, after Democrats win Senate (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/07/plug-power-ceo-expresses-optimism-for-hydrogen-under-democratic-senate.html)
- “There’s no better friend to the fuel cell industry over the last 20 years than Sen. [Chuck] Schumer and, boy, [he’ll be] in charge of what legislation gets to the floor,” Plug Power CEO Andrew Marsh, reacting to the results of Tuesday’s Georgia Senate runoffs, told CNBC.
- “I think it’s going to be a great time for the hydrogen fuel cell industry, and being a New York company, we couldn’t be luckier to have such a great senator,” he said in a “Mad Money” interview Thursday.
- After Democrats Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff won their respective Senate runoffs, tilting power in the chamber to the Democratic Party, President-elect Joe Biden will enjoy a government trifecta.
(3) Executive Interview: Bed Bath & Beyond CEO on digital growth, debt reduction and expansion investments (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/11/29/pvh-ceo-we-have-to-raise-prices-if-tariffs-go-to-25-percent.html)
Bed Bath & Beyond CEO Mark Tritton gave “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer an update on early results of the troubled retailer’s turnaround plan.
(4) Constellation Brands CEO talks alcohol sales in the face of hobbled restaurant industry (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/07/constellation-brands-ceo-talks-alcohol-sales-amid-restaurant-closures.html)
As bars and restaurants continue to face challenges amid the pandemic, Constellation Brands CEO Bill Newlands said home consumption of beer and wine is making up for loss business at establishments.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Autodesk is one of the best-run companies (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/07/cramers-lightning-round-autodesk-is-one-of-the-best-run-companies.html)
- Autodesk: “I think that Autodesk is one of the best-run companies in the world, and it just doesn’t get talked about because the technique — the software’s enterprise-oriented, but boy is it ever good. … It’s a buy.”
- Inseego: “I like Inseego … I think that they’re terrific. I like Marvell, too.”
- Bigcommerce: “Why are we fooling around with Bigcommerce now that it’s up $6. Just buy some Adobe. Buy a share of Adobe. Buy a fractional share of Adobe. I think Adobe is doing great, and nobody’s talking about it anymore.”
- Crown Castle: “I think you have to recognize that this one is in the grip of the real estate investment trust ETFs and we’re going to make a giant amount of money for my charitable trust and for you in Crown Castle.”
Ticker: ADSK, INSG, BIGC, ADBE, CCI, BHVN [BHVN is best in show], GNOG
(6) [Nov Video Clip] Oil Stocks vs Electric Vehicle Stocks — Bottom line: Oil stocks, Electric Vehicles stocks, hydrogen powered truck stocks can coexists in a short run [but not for a long term]. Oil is for a trade, not an investment
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): nCino (NCNO) [stock action is wrong], Beyond Meat (BYND) [too much competition right now, which cause stocks to goes down], United Parcels Service (UPS) [it’s a great buy over the course of years]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年1月7日(木)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。