Mad Money: 2021年1月8日(金)の放送の要点

• このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
      暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)
      キーマスター

2021年1月8日(金)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ&トランスクリプト(英文)が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。

(1) December jobs number makes new stimulus checks more likely, Jim Cramer says (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/08/jim-cramer-december-jobs-report-makes-new-stimulus-checks-more-likely.html)

• The December unemployment results could revive “bad news is good news” sentiment on Wall Street, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
      • “Every disappointing jobs number like this one makes it more likely we’ll get another round of government stimulus checks to help cushion the blow,” the “Mad Money” host said.
      • The U.S. economy lost 140,000 jobs in December, though economists were expecting a gain of 50,000 jobs.

(2) [No Video Clip] Executive Interview: Interview with Micron — Ticker: MU

(3) [No Video Clip] How to approach to Lockup Expiration — Ticker: LMND [like company, but should take some off from table], FUBO [battleground stock, should stay away, its had to figure out which side is right], SNOW [3rd (and biggest) lock up expiration in March, should be buyer now and add more later], QS [low enough to like it now]

(4) Analyst Interview: J.P. Morgan’s Lisa Gill: Expect lots of vaccine talk at virtual health conference

Lisa Gill, managing director and senior analyst for health-care technology and distribution research at J.P. Morgan, gave a preview of what’s to come at the J.P. Morgan’s 39th Annual Healthcare Conference, including a keynote panel featuring CVS Health, McKesson, Pfizer, Moderna and Operation Warp Speed representatives.

Ticker: CVS, MCK, PFE, MRNR

(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Buy Alibaba (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/08/cramers-lightning-round-buy-alibaba.html)

• GrowGeneration: “Take a little off the table.”
      • Deere: “Discipline conflicts with what the stock is. You have to take some of your cost basis out, but I do think Deere is going higher, but let me throw in Mosaic… Mosaic goes higher.”
      • Apartment Investment and Management: “I have no desire to own that one whatsoever, and I am so fed up with all the real estate investment trusts that I’m taking a giant [pass].”
      • Alibaba: “Yes, you should buy it.”

Ticker: MGNI, GRWG, DE, MOS, AIV, BABA

(6) [No Video Clip] The Future of Energy –Ticker: PLUG [but should wait for a pull back]

Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): Veeva Systems (VEEV), Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings Corp. III (IPOC), Perrigo Company (PRGO),  FROG [buy here, and buy more after expiration of lock up]

参考: この日の放送に関するその他のサイトへのリンク

Disclaimer

前回のエピソード 次回のエピソード

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • トピック「Mad Money: 2021年1月8日(金)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。