2021年1月11日 8:25 PM #7820暮眞★潤 (Jun Kurema)キーマスター
2021年1月11日(月)放送のCNBC「Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer」のサマリーです。ビデオクリップ＆トランスクリプト（英文）が掲載されているCNBCサイトへのリンクも併記しています。
(1) Jim Cramer: ‘The futures just can’t seem to drag this stock market down’ (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/11/jim-cramer-the-futures-just-cant-seem-to-drag-this-stock-market-down.html)
- “We’ve got a Johnny Mercer market, as in ‘accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative, latch on to the affirmative, and don’t mess with Mr. In-Between,’” CNBC’s Jim Cramer said.
- “This market refuses to traffic in everything that’s going wrong and instead focuses on what could go right,” the “Mad Money” host said.
- “The futures just can’t seem to drag this market down,” he said.
Ticker: BBY, BA, TWTR, the banks, F,
(2) Executive Interview: Medtronic CEO says edge computing is helping to personalize medicine (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/11/medtronic-ceo-says-edge-computing-is-helping-to-personalize-medicine.html)
Medtronic CEO Geoff Martha explained how new technologies are helping to improve therapies for treating neurodegenerative diseases, like Parkinson’s disease.
(3) Executive Interview: Bristol Myers Squibb CEO expects Zeposia to renew company’s medicine portfolio (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/12/bristol-myers-squibb-ceo-counts-on-zeposia-to-renew-companys-portfolio.html)
“Zeposia is one of the key medicines that we count on for the renewal of our portfolio, and things are progressing very well,” Bristol Myers Squibb CEO Giovanni Caforio said of the phase three trial of a bowel disease treatment.
(4) Executive Interview: Emergent Biosolutions CEO discusses role in helping to bring coronavirus vaccines to market (https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/11/emergent-biosolutions-ceo-discusses-role-in-helping-to-bring-coronavirus-vaccines-to-market.html)
Emergent Biosolutions CEO Bob Kramer joined Jim Cramer on “Mad Money” to give an update on the coronavirus vaccine manufacturing front.
(5) Cramer’s lightning round: Uber is a terrific stock (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/11/cramers-lightning-round-uber-is-a-terrific-stock.html)
- Bluebird Bio: “If you’re willing to take the pain of a spec, I like it.”
- Orion Energy: “I have to come back because I do not know Orion Energy Systems.”
- General Electric: “The business is really turning. … I think you say that GE is an up stock going higher.”
- Starbucks: “I think Starbucks is great. Now, it just had a remarkable run — it galloped from $80 right to $105.”
- Uber: “Uber Eats, it’s a crusher. It really is. It’s the winner. I think that Uber is a terrific stock … Once we got that consolidation in the delivery business and we realized that’s all we really want … Uber will be fine once we get the vaccine. I think you’re in great shape.”
- SunPower: “It’s had a big run, but do not sell it. Do not sell it because this is the kind of stock, along with a couple of others that I follow, that will do very well over the next four years because Joe Biden is the most environmentally sensitive president I think we’ve ever had.”
Ticker: BLUE, OESX, GE, SBUX, UBER. SPWR
(6) [No Video Clip] On Potential in the EV Space — Ticker: TSLA, NIO
Other Stocks Discussed (Calls with audiences): Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) [Buy], Rocket Companies (RKT) [good company, like the company], BSY [don’t sell, in a good shape]
- トピック「Mad Money: 2021年1月11日(月)の放送の要点」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。